CHAPTER 16 : KADWI DAWAI

word count: 1572

dated: july 09, 2022

days passed and so did weeks.. nothing much changed in past few weeks if i say this then it would be wrong as with each passing day there were changes and what were they u will come to know.. monami was recovering well.. her internal injuries were cured.. and talking about her memory so as per dr riya.. she will soon regain her memories.. her progress report was impressive and all thanks to karan.. it was another pleasant day with birds chirping outside.. and monami was sitting in her room with closed eyes and a smile on her face.. she was remembering moments she have spent with karan from the day she came to the academy.. their tom and jerry fights.. their banters.. their masti.. and everything else which so far happened.. she till now have developed a soft corner for him in her heart but why and how she really dont know and niether she was now struggling to know.. all she knew was that she loved his company.. unknowingly smile comes on her face whenever he is around.. this feeling was new for her.. but who cares to know.. she used to be always buzy either in spending time with karan or thinking about him when he was not around.. in short her life was revolving around karan.. and when not karan.. she used to spend time with cadets.. overtime not just with karan.. she has developed a very good bond with everyone in the academy and especially koel.. she and koel started sharing a sisterly bond.. and with faizi a brotherly bond.. and about karan.. she still didnt knew what bond was she sharing with him but whatever it is she loved it.. she knew they were more than friends.. she has started sharing a best friend wala bond with him but it was quite different from what she shared with sid.. she was so much engrossed in her thoughts that she didnt even realized that someone came in her room..

someone- kahan kho gayi madam.. kahin mere khaylo main toh nhi..

the voice was familar to her and ofcourse why not as that was the voice she heard most of the times.. and this voice break her trance and she opened her eyes to see a man standing next to her with a smile on face and a questioning eyes..

someone- kuch bologi bhi.. yaan aisa hi ghurne ka iraada hain..

monami- haan.. (absent mindedly..)

someone- haan!? (with wide eyes but inside he was chuckling but didnt showed it on his face..)

monami- i mean na.. (but her head nodded in yes..)

someone- decide karlo pehle haan yaan na..

monami- i mean.. woh.. woh..

someone- rehne do.. tumse nhi hoga..

monami looked at him with a pout and fake anger.. - kya matlab hain tumhara..

someone- yhhi ki tum bina fumble kiya nhi bol sakti.. aur ismain kuch naya bhi nhi hain.. tum hamesha mere samne fumble karne lagti ho as if main toh tumhe kha jayunga..

monami- aisa kuch bhi nahi hain.. aur main fumble nhi karti.. woh toh bus tum achanak saamne aajate ho na toh pata nhi kya ho jata hain.. (flow flow main boldiya..)

someone- haan!??

monami- kya haan haan laga rakha hain.. kuch kaam hain toh bolo varna jao..

someone- oh come on monami tumhe kya lagta hain yhh trick har baar kaam karegi.. just to avoid my questions tum hamesha aisa karti ho and u try to divert me..

monami murmering - jab pata hain ki main avoid kar rahi hu toh kyu uss topic ko continue karna.. jiske answers hi nhi hain mere paas.. khadoos kahin ka..

(ab tak toh pata chal hi gaya hoga ki kaun hain woh someone.. toh ab main uska direct name hi likhungi..)

karan- kuch kaha tumne..??