CHAPTER 68 : MAIN HOON

word count : 1501

dated : november 16, 2022

sid- monu.. monu.. tu theek hain na.. (sid came running.. to the dark room..)

as soon as sanju and faizi were about to go inside the godown.. the trio was shocked to see.. karan coming outside with param lying unconscious covered with blood in his arms.. sanju.. faizi.. and karan.. immediately rushed to the hospital along with param.. while faizi instructed to sid to go after monu.. and bring her safely.. and if anything went wrong.. so inform them immediately..

as ordered.. sid entered the godown from the back door in search of monami.. and now.. he was in the dark room.. where monami was on her knees crying continuously.. sid was happy that she is alright.. but was confused that why she was crying.. sid kept his hand on her shoulder as he bent to her level..

sid- monu.. tu theek hai na.. (he asked out of worriedness.. monami raised her head to look at sid.. and then immediately hugged him.. and started crying loudly.. sid unable to understand anything.. started patting her back..)

sid- kuch nhi hua.. hmm.. main hoon.. karan bro hain.. sab hain.. haina.. (he said.. as he broke the hug sensing she has calmed a little.. he cupped her face.. and then dropped a kiss on her forehead.. knowing that it is what she needs at this time.. and as expected.. monami was calmed completely.. and smiled looking at sid..)

sid- better.. (he asked.. while monami just nodded..) ab bata kya hua.. kyu ro rahi thi.. haan.. (monami didnt said anything.. a lone tear dropped from her eyes.. and she pointed her finger towards something showing him..)

sid was beyond shock.. he looked at monu.. monu just nodded in yes..

sid- par yhh kaise ho sakta hain.. (he said.. still not believing.. while monami didnt knew how to react..)

scene changes..

doctor- dekhiya.. mr shergill.. operation successful hua.. (as he said.. a smile broke on everyone face..) par..

barkha- par kya doctor.. (barkha asked.. now she was getting tensed..)

doctor- excessive blood loss ki wajah se patient coma main jaa chuka hain.. (and everyone was shocked hearing the new information..)

karan- ab.. doctor.. (karan asked coming out of his trance..)

doctor- kuch keh nhi sakte ki patient ko hosh kab tak aayega.. thodi der main hum unhe general ward main shift kar denga.. phir aap sab unn se mil sakte hain.. (he said.. and karan just nodded..) excuse me.. (he said.. as he had other cases to check on as well..)

karan- thank u doctor.. (doctor just nodded with smile.. and went from there..)

karan- kuch nhi hoga bhaiya ko.. woh bahut strong hain.. dekhna abhi woh uthenge.. aur bolnege.. chotte.. chotte.. kahan hain tu.. (he said.. assuring himself and others.. while barkha just nodded with teary eyes.. as she side hugged karan..) kuch nhi hoga bhaiya ko bhabhi.. kuch nhi.. (barkha just smiled.. while faizi and sanju... wiped there tears as they looked at the duo..)

karan- monami.. monami kahan hain.. (he asked..)

faizi- sidharth hain uske saath..

karan- hmm.. theek hain na woh.. (he asked.. as he remembered what he heard on the walkie talkie.. faizi could see stress lines coming on his forehead.. so he lied to karan..)

faizi- woh bilkul theek hain karan.. bus aa rahi hain.. (as faizi told.. karan was relaxed ki chalo monami is fine..)

karan- main doctor ke paas ho kar aata hu.. tum dono bhabhi ka dhayan rakhna.. (karan said.. while the duo nodded..)