CHAPTER 71 : SAPNO KI SHEHZAADI

word count : 1632

dated : december 07, 2022

a month has passed.. param had recovered completely.. and has even joined the duty.. but only table work.. barkha forgave him.. and now they all were staying together as a happy family.. everyone came to know about juhi being alive.. and sid even got emotional seeing her back.. as she was a mother to him as well.. juhi was staying in mumbai in their house with deepak.. but was still upset from him for what he did with moran.. deepak as well was regretting that he let his male ego come in way of his daughter happiness.. he knew he did really wrong.. but he didnt had the guts to acknowledge it.. moran as always... were living happily.. off course they used to have arguments.. teasing sessions.. but at the end of the day.. their love for each other was growing.. with each passing minute..

it was sunday morning today.. a couple was sleeping cuddling each other on bed.. sun was peeping through the window.. looking at the couple who had smile untacked on their faces while sleeping.. as the sunrays fall on the male figure.. he opened his eyes.. blinking multiple times.. adjusting to the light.. he smiled looking at the female figure sleeping next to him wearing his white shirt.. he smiled to himself.. remembering their last night.. when they made love to each other passionately.. each moment of the night was so fresh in his memory.. and indeed special as well.. he was just looking at her with all love.. and then.. he kissed on her lips softly.. waking her up from the sleep.. she looked at him with smile.. and then touched her lips with her hands.. where just a few seconds ago he kissed.. he chuckled at her reaction.. while she smiled at him.. as she got up from the bed.. and sat on his lap adjusting herself.. as she hugged him tightly.. he too.. secured her with his arms on her waist.. and holding her tightly and possessively.. as he hugged her tightly.. while his lips were torturing the sweet spot of her neck.. and a shiver ran down her spine.. while he smiled seeing the effect which he still had on her..

monami- karan... (she moaned his name.. as his lips traced down her shoulder from her neck.. as he slightly pulled off the shirt from the shoulder.. making it bare.. and he continued to torture her.. she was feeling euphoric under his sweet yet harsh torture..)

after sometime he stopped.. and adjusted his shirt properly on her body.. and then kissed on her forehead..

karan- happy 1st marriage anniversary rani sahiba.. (he said.. as she smiled.. and kissed on his nose..)

monami- happy 1st marriage anniversary khadoos shergill..

and then she pecked his lips.. while he smiled.. and then he turned that peck into a deep passionate kiss full of love.. and desire.. feeling short of oxygen.. they broke the kiss after sometime.. and then soon were entangled with each other as they made love again.. her head was on his bare chest.. as she was lying next to him hugging him.. while his one hand was on her waist.. and the other hand was playing with her hairs.. he looked at her.. and smiled..

karan- aaj uthna nhi hain.. (he asked.. while she engulfed more into him.. hugging him more tightly..)

monami- aaj saara din.. bus tumhari bahon main rehna hain.. aise hi.. (she said looking at him and then kissing on his bare chest.. while he smiled..)

karan- aur agar bhaiya bhabhi aa gaye toh..

monami- toh unhe bol denge.. do not disturb.. kyunki khadoos shergill ke andar ka romantic shergill kabhi kabhi jaagta hain.. (she said as she laughed.. while he chuckled..)

karan- hmm.. yhh toh hain... par uthna toh padega na.. czz maine aaj ke liya bahut kuch plan kiya hain.. (he said.. while she got up slightly.. and adjusted herself half on him.. and half on bed.. with her chin resting on his chest..)