CHAPTER 27 : SAB EK SAATH

word count: 1527

dated: july 30, 2022

sid- what a pleasant surprise guyz.. aap sab log.. yahan woh bhi ek saath..

unknown1 - #faizi sir ne bulya tha.. #we couldnt miss it..

unknown2 - oh #chitra.. kabhi toh bina hashtag ke bol liya kar.. (chitra made a face..)

chitra - #bala i hate u.. #ghar chalo phir batati hu..

whereas bala didnt even paid a heed to the warning.. and turned to sid and hug him..

bala- sid bhaiji maine apko bahut miss kiya.. aap toh eid ka chaand hi hogaye..

sid - balag bro.. abhi 3 din pehle hum saath main hi training de rahe the..

chitra - #sid is right..

unknown3- aree aree.. agar aap sab logon ka bharat milap hogaya ho.. tu main bhi yahi khadi hu.. (and she hugs sid.. and then koel aur faizi..)

sid- sumanji.. kaise hain aap.. pura 1 saal baad mil rahe hain.. i missed u..

sumanji- sumanji keh rahi hain woh bahut achi hain.. aur unhone bhi tumhe bahot miss kiya..

chitra - #congratulations faizi sir and koel.. u guys look #so lovely together.. (and she hugs both faizi and koel.. and they both blushed on the compliment which chitra gave..)

bala- pehli baar.. #chitra ne sahi bola hain.. woh kya kehta hai.. haan.. coople mad in hivan..

koezi couldnt digest ki yhh bala kya bol gaya.. and they were looking at eachother and then at bala.. whereas sid facepalmed himself..

sid- woh.. couple made in heaven hota hain.. bala g bro..

now koezi understood.. sumanji and chitra laughed.. and bala made a face...

bala - haan haan wahi..

sumanji- sumanji keh rahi hain ki.. aapko aur koel ko shaadi ki saal gira ki khub khub bhadai..

koezi smile and said together - thank u sumanji..

sid- srry to interrupt u guyz.. but whats sala girgaya.. (all 5 facepalmed themselves..)

someone from behind- re dada.. woh sala girgaya nhi.. saal gira hoto hain.. jisse tu hindi main anniversery bolto hain..

sid looked as if from where the voice came.. and looking at the person.. he couldnt control himself.. and hugged her tightly.. aap log toh samjh hi gaye honge.. ji haan woh sanju hi hain.. sid picked her up in his arms and started twirling her..

sid- sanju sanju.. i missed u so much.. i love u.. i love u.. ( he said all excited forgetting where they are.. and then putted her down and kissed on her face 2-3 times.. monami was looking at them and she was completely shocked ki yhh ladki kaun hain..)

sanju- sidharth ke kar raho hain.. sab log dekh raho hain..

sid- toh dekhne do.. i dont care.. apni wife ko hug kiya hain.. kisi aur ki nhi..

saying so he hugged her again.. and sanju too responded.. sidsa were literally craving for this hug from last 3 days.. they didnt even talked to eachother in these days.. as sid was buzy with monu.. and sanju was buzy with the academy work.. the moment paused for them and they remain like this for sometime and then finally broke the hug.. and sid kissed on her forehead to which she blushed..

meanwhile for monami.. shock would be an understatement.. her sid bro is married.. and about karan.. as he saw sidsa together like this.. a lone tear escape from his eye.. he too wanted to hug monami like this and kiss her forgetting the surroundings.. but his poor fate he cant.. he was craving for her love.. he was craving for his lifeline.. his dhadkan his wife.. his monami.. he was missing all the time he spent with her when everything was normal and that tragic incident didnt happened.. but he was happy as well ki monu would recover soon and they will be together again.. and what was adding to his happiness was ki monami loves him even after losing her memory.. her heart was still beating for him although she has lost her memory..