CHAPTER 26 : PYAAR - PAANA YAAN KHONA

word count: 1483

dated: july 28, 2022

sid- monu bro..

monami looks at sid with teary eyes..

sid in mind- nhi nhi sid.. yhh tu kya karne ja rha tha.. tu monu ko sach nhi bata sakta.. isse uski health bigad sakti hain.. and permanent blackout ho sakta hain.. no u cant take a risk.. lekin monu ko sambhalna bahut zaruri hain warna woh tut jayegi.. aur main usse aise nhi dekh sakta..

before sid could say anything.. monu again hugs him tightly and starts sobbing again..

monami- sid.. sid.. its hurting.. (she says while crying..)

sid comforts her.. he cant see her like this..

sid- monu.. monu calm down.. (he starts rubbing her back..) i know its not easy for u.. just give yourself time.. sab sort out ho jaygega..

monami- kaise sid... kaise.. when i know he cant love me.. he loves his wife dearly.. and i cant come between.. i cant sid.. i truly love him.. and for me.. for me.. uski happiness matter karti hain jo uski wife ke saath hain.. pyaar paane ka nhi khone ka naam hain.. pyaar ka dusra naam hi sacrifice hota hain.. and i will sacrifice my love for him.. for.. for.. his happiness.. mere liya uske saath se zyada uski khushi matter karti hain.. so i will do it.. i will.. (and she breaks down crying..)

sid was really shocked to hear what just monu said.. her maturity to deal with situation was really commendable.. he didnt knew how to react.. she was sacrificing her love for karan happiness.. which she thinks is with his wife.. but the poor fate she dont know that she indeed is karan wife..

sid came out of his thoughts.. and again started rubbing her back and patting it.. he too has tears in his eyes but couldnt allow them to fall for her sake..

sid- monu.. bacha.. shaant ho ja.. (now he was trying to comfort her like a mother does to her child.. ) u trust me.. ryt?? (to which monu nods..) then trust me.. sab theek ho jayega.. just wait for the ryt moment.. i assure u monu.. sab theek ho jayega.. main hoon tere saath.. kuch galat nhi hoga.. trust me.. just have faith.. the best is coming.. tu samjh rahi hain na..

to which monu just nodded like a baby.. yes she trust him.. so how cant she feel assurity in his words.. she could feel he was not telling this to just comfort her.. but his words and expressions has a sense of surety ki sab theek ho jayega..

sid could feel that she has stopped crying.. and now she is much better.. he broke the hug.. and wiped those tears from her eyes.. and gestures her not to cry.. to which she nods.. he knew that the situation has bcm emotional high voltage drama.. so he tried to lighten it..

sid- dekh kaise ro ro kar.. aankhin suja li hain.. aur tera makeup bhi saara kharab ho gaya hain.. aur apne baal toh dekh.. aise lag raha hain jaise abhi kisi ke saath lad kar aayi hain aur usne tera baal noch diya.. bilkul bhutni lag rahi hain.. koi tujhe aise dekhega na toh pakka behosh ho jayega.. kya pata wahin par tapak jaye..

and he starts laughing.. monu just made a face.. and hitted on his shoulder..

monami - tu na bahut bura hain.. i hate u..

sid - hate u too kamini.. (and he chuckles.. monu too couldnt resist herself and then both the buddies started laughing whole heartedly..)

sid- chal ab apna huliya theek kar.. sab tera party ke liya wait kar rahe hain..

monami- nhi sid mujhe nhi jaana..

sid- aree aise kaise nhi jaana.. koel and faizi are waiting for u..