CHAPTER 28 : TUJMAIN RAB DIKHTA HAIN

word count: 1410

dated: july 31, 2022

all were having great time in the party.. chit chatting with each other and remembering old memories.. monami was really happy with her new friends.. she has made a really special bond with all of them in just 2-3 hours.. she has actually forgotten the pain of her heartbreak and was laughing whole heartedly.. karan and sid were really happy to see her like this.. but in the whole party monami was ignoring karan.. she didnt even talked with him once.. and whenever karan came to talk.. she would make an excuse and left from there.. karan was not liking it all.. he was feeling ignored.. he could feel that something was bothering her.. he tried asking sid.. but sid said its nothing to worry she is alright..

everyone was buzy in party enjoying.. when suddenly the lights turned off.. and there was a hustle bustle all over in the hall.. when suddenly the lights of the stage turned on.. and the spotlight fall on koel who was standing at the stage holding a rose in her hand.. faizi was surprised to see her like that but deep down he knew what she was upto.. koel came down the stage.. hold faizi hand.. and took him to the stage.. she was standing next to him.. faizi questioned her from his eyes.. while koel assured him to wait.. she bent on her knees and gave him rose.. faizi took it with a sweet smile.. and made her stand.. she now took a mike and started..

koel- aaj main bahut zyada khush hu.. aaj ka din meri life ka best din hain.. iseliya nhi bczz aaj ke din meri faizi se shaadi hui lekin iseliya kyunki aaj ke hi din mera naya janam hua tha.. yes u heard it ryt.. i got a new life.. i was reborn.. i came out of the hell.. my ex husband.. he was a monster.. he used to torture me.. he was controlling my life.. and made it worst.. but thanks to all of u.. jo aap sabne mujhe uss hell se nikala.. and special thanks to faizi.. who was always there as my support system.. he always hold my back.. never let me fall.. he was always the person who said to me ki koel tum chinta matt karo hum tumhare saath hain.. even knowing the consequences he never left me alone.. abhay ke diya dard ki wajah se maine zindagi se muh mod liya tha.. lekin faizi ne mujhe firse jeena sikhaya.. woh meri life main ek farishta ban ke aaya.. mera pyaar aur shaadi par se vishwaas uth chuka tha bczz of my past sufferings.. but faizi ne mujhe pyaar karna sikhaya.. mujhe bharosa karna sikhaya.. mujhe yhh mehsos karwaya ki main akeli nhi hu.. aur har insaan ek jaisa nhi hota.. not just usne mujhe apnaya.. usne mere bete nikhil ko bhi apnaya.. infact nikhil ko kabhi bhi father ki kami mehsos nhi honi di.. faizi u r the best.. not just best husband.. not just best father.. but the best person in the world.. i am really happy that i got u in my life.. i feel really special to have u.. aur aaj main tumse kehna chahti hu ki i love u dodo.. main tumse bahut bahut zyada pyaar karti hu.. i love u..

as koel completed her speech.. faizi has tears in his eyes.. he couldnt controlled himself.. and just hugged her tight.. nikhil was really happy to see his parents like this.. rest all were adoring there bond.. the time paused for them.. and then they broke the hug.. and then faizi hold the mike and said..

faizi- hume to samjh hi nhi aa raha ki hum kya kahe.. koel tumne toh hume bhawuk kardiya.. humare paas shabd hi nhi hain ki hum tumse kya kahe.. bus itna hi kahenge ki hum zyada special hain ki aap humari zindagi main aayi mohtarama.. aapne hume pura kiya.. humare zindagi main aane ke liya aur usse haseen banane ke liya shukriya.. hum aap se bahut mohabbat karte hain.. i love u meri cuckoo.. i love u..

koel too got tears in her eyes along with faizi.. and all she did was to hug him.. rest all clapped and this broke their trance.. and they came to reality.. all thought it was over but it was not over yet.. koel started to sing.. yes she was singing after so long.. faizi was surprised to see her singing.. and rest all were just lost in her melody.. she sang the song tujhme rab dikhta hain yaara main kya karun.. faizi could feel each word.. and as she completed she bowed down in front of faizi.. faizi too fell on his knees.. both were having tears.. they hugged eachother.. and then faizi kissed on her forehead.. all clapped and praised koel for the song.. and she was really happy listening to compliments.. and singing after so long..