CHAPTER 51 : COFFEE DATE

word count: 1565

dated: september 10, 2022

days were passing like this.. with moran sharing sweet romantic moments.. sometimes nok jhoks.. sometimes teasing each other.. life was going on pretty smoothly.. karan was still working on his mission with faizi and sanju assisting him but they still were not able to find any lead.. koel and sid were buzy in training the cadets.. as monami was out for 2 days for some urgent work.. so sid and koel were the incharge.. in those days moran missed each other as it was the 1st time they were staying away.. no calls or messages were exchanged as when 1 was free other was buzy.. as for our other couple.. sidsa and koezi.. whenever they get time from their buzy schedule.. they would spent time together.. apart from that 2-3 new cadets have joined in mid session 2 days back when monami was on leave..

another random morning.. with drills going on.. monami instructing the cadets.. while sid and koel silently observing from a corner and helping the cadets whenever required.. monami was standing near the ropes.. when a cadet lost his balance and he was about to fall but thanks to monami instincts she placed her hand on his waist to support him.. the cadet was just lost in those angelic eyes.. and that pretty face.. and this didnt go unnoticed by a pair of eyes.. who was walking from there when his eyes fell on these 2.. the person fisted in anger.. and was glaring at that cadet.. if looks could kill.. the cadet would have died at the same time.. on the other side.. the cadet was still lost in her.. but monami managed to make him stand properly.. even after standing that cadet was just looking at her.. but monami didnt paid any heed.. and when she was about to go from there.. the cadet said..

cadet while rubbing the back of his neck- umm.. i am srry.. actually maine abhi 2 din pehle hi join kiya hain.. so.. (he was at loss of words.. when his eyes met with her.. and he forget his surroundings.. )

monami- its ohk.. waise i must say.. 2 din ke hisab se ur progress is really gud..

cadet- thank u maam.. (with extra sweet smile.. monami just nods.. and turns to go.. when the cadet forwards his hand towards monami..)

cadet- by the way i am rohit sharma.. (he said grinning..)

Zain Imaam as Rohit Sharma- he has recently joined psaf as a cadet in mid session

Zain Imaam as Rohit Sharma- he has recently joined psaf as a cadet in mid session.. he wants to serve the country so he is here.. he is extremely dedicated towards this training programme.. but there is 1 problem in his system.. he forgets his surroundings.. whenever he is near a beautiful girl.. he is a full flirt.. and doesnt leave any chance to impress a girl..

monami didnt liked his unprofessional behavior.. after the training hours its ok.. but on training grounds its not at all acceptable to act friendly with ur trainer.. and when she was about to scold him for the same.. she noticed a pair of eyes gazing at them.. when she saw from the corner of her eyes.. she found karan standing near the pillar.. burning in jealousy and anger.. she internally chuckles.. and thats when she decided to change her mind..