CHAPTER 64 : CHAND AA GAYA

word count: 1773

dated: october 13, 2022

its a random morning.. monami is packing karan bag.. as he is going to delhi for some urgent work.. and will return only after a week.. and monami is upset.. as after 3 days.. its karwachauth.. and he wont be there with her.. monami was zipping the bag.. when 2 arms wrapped around her waist.. she sensed his presence.. and a smile came on her face.. as he kept his chin on her shoulder... back hugging her..

karan- will u miss me.. (he asked out of blue..)

monami- hmm.. (monami replied in a faint manner..)

karan- kya hmm.. (karan asked and turned her towards him.. so now they were facing each other...)

monami- humara pehle karwachauth hain.. aur hum saath nhi honge.. (she said in a sad voice..)

karan- hmm.. (he said.. and then after thinking for a while.. he said..) main toh kehta hu.. ki nhi jaata hu.. aise tum mere peeche udaas rahogi.. mera bhi mann nhi lagega..

monami- aise kaise nhi jaana.. tum hi kehta ho na.. ki desh aur pariwaar main se kisi ko chun na padhe.. toh bina kisi second thought ke desh ko chun na.. (karan had a proud smile on his face.. while monami continued..) i know.. tumhara jaana zaruri hain.. warna main khud hi rok leti..

karan- hmm.. (and he hugs her.. monami too hugs him tightly.. after sometime he broke the hug.. and then kiss on her forehead.. she close her eyes to feel it..) acha ab main chalta hu.. warna flight ke liya late ho jaayega..

monami- bye.. apna khyal rakhna.. time se khana khaana.. aur pahunchte hi phone kar dena.. ohk.. (she asked.. like a concerned wife..)

karan- ji biwi ji.. ab main jaayu.. (he asked with a smile.. while monami chuckled.. and then kissed on his cheek..)

monami- haan jaayo.. bye.. (she said with smile.. and karan waved her a bye.. and then went.. while monami followed him to the gate.. and then watched him going in the jeep..)

scene changes..

param has joined his duty.. he has recovered fully after that gunshot.. karan requested the ministry on his behalf.. and seeing his past records.. and his clean behaviour in the jail.. he was allowed to join the duty.. and work in parakaram saf.. but he wasnt given his old position back.. as still they cant trust him completely..

param was sitting on his chair in the cabin.. and faizi was standing beside him.. they were having some discussion..

param- faizi.. maine tumse kuch details maangi thi..

faizi- yes sir.. sir aap sahi the.. yhh attack bhi ussi ne karwaya hain.. jisne pehle wale attacks karwaye the..

param nods- any updates..

faizi- yes sir.. (and he shows him a file..) sir iss area ki paas humare kuch informers ne illegal activities trace ki hain.. possible hain ki.. woh yahin se operate karte ho..

param- hmm..

faizi- sir aage kya karna hain..??

param- kuch din.. yahan par chupke nazar rakho.. koi update milega.. then tell me.. tab tak yhh baat karan ko nhi pata chalni chahiya.. is that clear..??

faizi- sir.. (and he raises his heels... and then leaves from there..)

scene changes..

somewhere in deolali..

someone- har baar.. har baar.. kaise bach jaati hain woh.. (the man was hell angry.. so he shouted..)

goon1- boss.. woh iss baar.. uss param shergill ne.. usse bacha liya..