CHAPTER 41 : DESH RANGILA

word count: 1663

dated: august 20, 2022

sid comes on the stage and holds the mic and starts..

sid- guyz can i have ur attention plzz.. so now adding colours to this function.. can i request the ladies to come on the stage and grace it with their dance moves... come on monu bro.. koel.. sanju.. and all the female cadets over there.. the stage seeks ur presence..

the girls first a little bit reluctant.. but takes into the demand as all were insisting.. gets up from their seats and moves on the backstage.. sid gets seated.. everyone gets excited for the performance.. as the lights turns off.. and a dim light can be seen on the stage.. marking the presence of 2 beautiful ladies who has to be monami and koel.. as they take their position to dance on the song teri mitti..

as they complete.. the hall echoed with the sounds of clap and hooting.. karan couldnt take his eyes off monami even for a second.. he was just watching her graceful steps which had perfection in them.. and same goes with faizi for koel..

before anyone could react further.. the lights again dims.. and the spotlight falls on the center of stage catching everyone attention marking to the another performance..

monami sits on her knees and joins her hand.. just behind her stood koel who moves to 1 side and joins hand in a little tilted manner.. and then behind koel was sanju.. who does the same and moves to other side.. so with monami in center and the other 2 ladies on side.. and it was now sid whose breathe got hitched after seeing sanju.. the 3 ladies danced gracefully on the song maa tujhe salam..

the dance performance ended followed by claps.. and our 3 men couldnt take their eyes off the ladies.. but it was not the end.. the lights again turned off.. and there were many spotlights on the stage.. feminine shadows could be seen on the stage on their positions.. and the music starts marking the next group dance performance prepared by the female cadets along with our 3 gorgeous ladies with monami in the center of stage.. the song playing is des rangila..

as the performance ends.. lights turns on.. all the ladies are standing on the stage waiting for any reaction but everyone was so lost in performance to react.. karan was the 1st one to come out of the trance.. he stands from his seat and starts clapping with a toothy grin and his eyes were not leaving monami for even a second.. he was clapping continuously and hooting just looking at her.. after seeing karan reaction monami was really happy.. and even she passed him a wide smile and her cheeks turned into a shade of red as she was blushing seeing him.. it was the sounds of karan claps and hooting.. that brought everyone back of their trance.. and soon the hall was filled with sounds of claps.. but for monami.. she was only able to hear 1 sound and that was clapping hands of karan and his hooting for a once more.. and it was raising her heartbeat.. after sometime everyone stopped clapping except our very own karan shergill.. now everyone was looking at him only.. and he was looking at monami only.. everyone was surprised to see the new karan shergill.. the cadets were shocked ki achanak se yhh khadoos aadmi ko kya ho gaya.. sensing the situation.. sid comes there.. and says to karan bro..