NEW UPDATE

do check out my new novel on my profile.. u guyz will surely love it.. read it.. and give ur immense love and support to this as well.. just like u all did to my previous works.. love u all.. 🥹❤️❤️

IT WAS MEANT TO HAPPEN!!

ANVESHA POV

"no yrr.. it's not possible.. me and him.. no chance.. have u ever looked at him.. he is everything.. which a girl would want.. he is smart.. he is handsome.. he is talented.. he is soft spoken.. he is so hot.. and his killer smile.. uff.. and u really think i have a chance..  i mean look at me bro.. i am clumsy.. not beautiful.. and good for nothing.."

i have explained to my friend maahi.. for god knows.. how many times.. but this girl.. is not even ready to listen.. and she keeps on bickering that how i and avi can have a chance.. but only if she accepts the reality and let me accept as well..

"bro.. u are just underestimating urself.. agar tera chance nhi hai na... toh phir kisi ka bhi nhi hain.. it is meant to be like this only.. avi and anvi.. see.. how perfect it sounds together.."

maahi said all dreamingly.. if it was in her hand.. she would have got avyansh kidnapped and married to me.. against his will.. this girl is really crazy.. and I just don't know.. why am i even friend with her..

"ohk.. u live in ur dreams.. and do tell me.. when u are awake.. kyunki tere ko samjhane is bhains ke aage been bajana.. and i am really in no mood.. so bye.."

i said getting up from the chair.. and went out of the cafe.. it's basically the cafe near the college where we usually hangout when we are free.. i was able to hear maahi shouting.. but i was in no mood to hear her nonsense..

she needs to understand.. it's not just meant to be like this..

AVYANSH POV

"man.. have u looked at her.. i mean she is totally gone case.."

i said to my friend.. who has his all attention on the samosa rather than me.. and i hate it.. when i am speaking.. and the other person is not listening to me..

"tu sun raha hain"

i asked irritated.. as i slapped at back of his head..

"toh haan yrr iss main kya naya hain.. college ki aadhi si zyada ladkiyan tujh pe fida hain.. so what's a big deal"

sid said.. in a non interested tone.. what's a big deal.. yaa.. exactly.. i mean.. i am good looking.. and girls are crazy after me.. but this girl.. i don't even know her name.. but that is okay.. she was just another girl in this college.. and i hardly care to know her name..

"bro.. u r not listening.. i mean she behaves all mad when she sees me.. it's kinda weird.. i mean... i am not alien.. yaa.. i agree... that i am handsome.. but that girl.. woh toh aise bhaagti hain mujhe dekh kar.. jaise mere sarr pe seeng uge ho.."

i told him.. wondering what was wrong with that little creature..

"ohk.. we will look into this matter.. but let me now concentrate on my samosa.. teri faltu ki bakwaas ki wajah se mera samosa thanda ho gaya hain.."

he said to me.. while i gave him are u serious look.. and he just shrugged it off.. this guy and his guts to ignore me.. ohh god.. i don't even know.. why i am even friend with him..

he needs to understand.. it's not just meant to be like this..

https://www.wattpad.com/1420050565?utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_reading&wp_page=reading_part_end&wp_uname=samine_177