CHAPTER 34 : KYA HO JAYENGE HUM JUDA

word count: 1548

dated: august 08, 2022

as karan was about to leave but then monami holds his hand from back.. karan turned to face monami..

monami- main bhi tumhare saath chalungi..

karan- monami bachon jaisi zidd nhi karte.. tum wahan jake kya karogi.. i am getting late.. bye take care okk..

monami- karan main zidd nhi kar rahi.. as a doctor bol rahi hu.. wahan medical help ki zarurat ho sakti hain.. and main medical student hu.. doctor banne wali hu.. so I can help..

karan- monami wahan khatra ho sakta hain.. and i cant take a risk..

monami- karan.. i am trained to handle such natural calamities cases.. Hume medical college main yhh sab sikhaya jaata hain.. aur tum meri bilkul chinta mat karo.. aur waise bhi tum toh hoga hi na.. toh phir kaise khatra..

karan- par monami..

monami- plzz na karan.. wahan par logon ko humari zarurat hain..

karan- theek hain chalo.. par yaad rakhna follow my instructions.. (karan was first reluctant.. and usse pata hain monami kitni ziddi hain so isliya woh maan gaya.. cozz they dont have much time.. jald se jald wahan pahunchna bahut zaruri hain..)

monami gets happy and hugs him- thank u.. thank u so much..

karan smiles.. and then they broke the hug.. after bidding bye to bhabhi and baby.. they along with the parakram rescue team left for chaulaghat.. moran in 1 jeep.. and rest all in other jeeps..

after a journey of half an hour.. they all finally reached the area.. monami went to the medical base camp.. whereas karan directed everyone with the instructions and all headed towards the field area.. parakram team was working along with the ndrf and were following their instructions as they are the experts in handling such rescue operations.. monami was in contact with the team through the walkie talkie and she along with medical team used to reach the site whenever she was asked to do so to provide with medical help as and when required..

a man was under the debris screaming in pain.. karan along with a few members of ndrf team and cadets pulled him out.. as soon as he was pulled out.. he fall unconscious.. karan checked if he was breathing and to his much relief he was breathing but abnormally and his condition was critical.. karan contacted monami on walkie talkie..

karan- hello hello.. come in monami..

monami- hello.. come in karan..

karan- monami.. come to the field site with oxygen cylinder now.. over..

monami- coming karan.. over and out..

monami reaches there with 2 medical attendants and oxygen cylinder and stretcher.. she checked the man and realized his condition was critical so she put a red band on his arm.. and then supplied him with 90% oxygen from cylinder.. and then the man was layed on the stretcher and was taken to the medical camp for the treatment where other head doctors supervised him and he was out of danger but still on oxygen support.. monami who was still there on the field site for medical help was informed on bluetooth that the man was normal now.. and she sighed a breathe of relief..

faizi- kya hua monami.. sab theek hain na..

monami- that person is out of danger now..

listening to this all were little bit relexified.. the rescue operation was carried on.. and monami was at field site itself providing the victims with the immediate medical help.. the rescue operation continued for a few hours but then was put to halt as it was getting dark and the weather was also getting worse..