Part 1

I was filling my gun, carefully. I heard a knock on the door and then Louis came in.
Louis: The car is armed and people are reday.
I put a gun in my belt and two others on both sides of my leather jacket.
Me: great.
Loius: Are sure for this mission?
Yesterday was my 18th birthday and my father has gave me this mission to plan since 6 months ago.It was my birthday gift to proove my abilities and become a real mafia memeber.
Me: Why shouldn't I?
Louis: Well, it's a hard mission and as your first one...um, well don't you think more time and preparation is needed?
I stared at Louis picture in the front mirror.
Me: Louis! I was 6 when my father took away my dolls and gave me knives and guns...I've been practising for 12 years and now, I'm ready for a real job.
I picked up my knives from the table. Those were Really Special Knives with a steel blade which shines even in dark and a pure black handle with a red-eye designing. I spined them between my fingers and put them sheathes on my thighs.
Me: I'm young Louis. But I'm the best one who can show the consequences of messing up with Blake, to those greedy people.
He picked the crescent knife from the table and handed them to me.
Louis: No doubt.
Louis Michelson, He was three years older than me and always by my side Since I was born. He was assistant, bodyguard, friend and whatever role I needed.
I put crescent knives in sheathes on my wrists. We left my room and headed forward. Our steps sound reflected in corridor. Louis opened the door for me and we entered the yard, where that cars and people were waiting for us.
George: We prepared all you asked for. Don't you need anything else?
Me: Would you go to ceremony with my father? when?
George: Yes, one hour after you leave.
George was Louis's older brother and he was my dad's assistant after his father's death. Since the Blake family became powerful, a Michelson has always been by its side.
I turned to my people and looked in their eyes, one by one.
Me: This mission is so important to me. If you screw it, run away before I get you...MOVE!
Louis opened the door for me and I got in. There were Blossom's cargo to deal as planned. Blossom was the newest drug which invented by Blake's chemists and the bussiness was our monopoly. But our buyer intended to collaborate with our competitor and steal them from us, what a stupid mistake.
Me: Louis, I want their bosses alive. kill the rest and just keep one alive to tell the others what's the cost of betrayal on Blake.
Louis: Yes.
***
We reached the destination,we placed weapons in expected points, hided and waited for the right time.30 minutes later, our people came with blossom and buyers came with money.
Vulture: I wanna check the blossom cargo, as we dealed.
Vulture was a name which buyer boss has picked for himself. That name really fit him.I smirked.
Sara: Go ahead.
Sara was one of our people who supposed to do the deal. She steped aside so Vulture could check the cargo.
Vulture: Perfect as promised.
Sara: Is it your first time? Blake ALWAYS do as promised...probably that's whay they've held European Mafia empire for generations.
Vulture: You talk too much girly, I don't like talkative girls.
With a fast move, Vulture brought out his gun and pointed it to Sara. Our competitor people entered and seiged the place. I smirked again.
Me: exactly as I expected.
Gun machines started shooting with Louis sign. Vulture people and our competitors have been shot and fell down while they were confused and didin't know were to shoot. The sound of shootings and screaming was deafening. I saw Sara, among bullets spark and gun machines light, that attacked Vulture and disarmed him. I've always liked this girl.
The fight ended much sooner than I thoght. Within a quarter of an hour, the ground was full of dead bodies and my people were shooting to the alive ones. we could sense the smoke and smell of gunpowder in air. Louis caught two of those people alive, as I commanded before.
I walked toward Sara who had captured Vulture.
Me: You know, when I heard that you intend to betray, I thought wooow! this man is a true idiot. He really wants to betray on Blake?... and when you collaborated with Edward, I found out you are even more stupid than I expected.If he could defeat us, he wouldn't be a rival and he would become emperor himself.
Vulture: No empire lasts forever. Blake's era will end eventually.
I smirked and shrugged.
Me: Maybe but for now, your era is going to an end, I'm afraid you won't be alive to see Blake's end.
Vulture: You won't kill me.
I laughed and turned to captured people. I walked toward a young boy who was one of the Edward people. I sat on one knee in front of him. He was scared.
Me: Is Edward in the ceremony?
He nodded in approval.
Me: In my opinion, use your tongue while you can, cause there is a short time left for you.
Boy: w...what?
By a fast move, I pulled out the crescent knife on my wrist and put a big wound on one of his eyes. He screamed and fell down on ground, wrapping in pain.
Me: Easy, If you do this for a scratch, what do you wanna do when I cut your neck?
I standed up and going toward Vulture while I was pulling out my knives.
Me: You know, this is my very first real mission and I'm gonna kill the person that I captured him. During the last six months, I was thinking which one would be more exciting? gun or knife ...it was really a difficult choice and I should say that right now, I'm really excited about this.
He was looking at me with widened eyes. I could sense the fear of death even by his breathing. He was becoming breathless and his body was shaking.
Vulture: y...you can't...can't just like that...
I smiled and bended my head as a bow.
Me: It's my pleasure to be your death angel, sir.
In a blink, my knives cut his neck vessels. He fell on ground and we heard the snoring sound. Cause his hands were tighted, he couldn't pressure his wounds. within seconds, he chocked in his own blood. His dead eyes were still stared at me in disbelief.
Me: Well, it would be disrespect if we don't say Hello to Edward.
I turned to my people.
Me: Ladies and gentlemen, we have a ceremony to reach.