Part 3

I wore my gloves and started to punch the punching back.

Louis: Are you sure about this?

Me: We can not let Edward to get rid of it by his wealth.

I turned and kicked the punching box hardly. Both of us were in silence and the only voice was the sound of my punches.

Louis: But it seems that The Blake-Father let it go.

I stopped and turned toward Louis.
Me: Yeah, he did.

I took of my gloves and picked up water bottle.
Me: He always do the samething.
I took half the bottle in one breath.

Me: Mu father always let it go with money and now those assholes became obscene...betrayal on Blake? My grandfather handled europe for 40 years and how many times do you think they betrayed him? Once! But during the last 15 years, they have betrayed my father 4 times. He has plans to neutralize it but does nothing to prevent it. Blake is becoming weak and everyone is greedy for our place, even the Vulture dared to mess with us. I wanna change this. I return power to us.
Louis scratched his neck.
Louis: Edward is a big bite.
I wore my gloves again and standed infront of pouch box.
Me: Erase the main giant, then the rest of them will learn their lesson.
***
My father: Lilith! This boldness of you remind me of my father.
Me: That was why he had the whole europe in his fist.
I rotated wine glass in my hand.
Me: In our bussiness there is no place for doubt or tolerance otherwise the next bullet will be in your head.

My father leaned forward. He rested his elbows on his knees, rested his head on his hands , and stared carefully into my eyes.

My father: You are scary Lilith ... I realized this a long time ago, the older you got, the more dangerous the lightning in your eyes became. Maybe I got very hard on you ...

I crossed my feet and drank my wine.

Me: I have no objections. I like this courage, authority and power. I need this to survive in this job.

My father took a deep breath and leaned on the sofa.
My father: Your plan for Edward is very precise and calculated, the good result is already known. I can not disagree with it. But be careful in gaining power, Lilith. It can devour you.

I got up and walked toward the door.

Me: Maybe, but if we don't become powerful; Before that, our enemies will devour us.
***
Louis: At 7 o'clock, Edward leaves his mansion for the marginal forests, where he wants to make a human deal.

Me: Edward's car should be the only car that does not explode, I have to kill him myself.

Louis: The bombing was done carefully. Edward's car has no bombs.

I got in the car and started it.
Louis: But are you sure you do not want to bring more people with you?

Me: You, Sarah and your people are enough.
I started the van at the fastest speed.
A month had passed since Edward's ceremony, and I had planned every single moment for a good chance. That good chance was tonight. Death at the hands of Lilith Blake was the fate that Edward deserved.

I parked the car at the location we had already identified and we all waited.

Me: It's almost 7 o'clock and they will be here any seconds ... Edward is a cpward mafia, but he is really on time.

After a few minutes, the sound of several car's engines could be heard. They were finally there.

Me: When they pass by that big tree, blow them up.
Louis was holding the bombs remote in his hand and was waiting. Five seconds later, there was the sound of explosions, cars being thrown and road fires. The only unharm car was Edward's , which had been deflected by the explosions and hit a tree. I started and hurried to Edward's car. Edward got out of the car with a bloody head and face. He stumbled and lost his balance.

I parked the car in front of him and we got off. Edward raised his head and saw me.

Edward: You ... you ...

Two or three of his bodyguards were still alive but severely wounded. They tried to shoot us with trembling hands, but were killed by Sarah and Louis before they could even get a signal.

Edward tried to stand up but was weaker than he could.
Edward: I paid for my profit as dealed.

Me: You should know that I am different from my father, Edward. I will punish you with death. Blake does not need the profit from your transactions.

Edward: You can't kill me ... I may not have as much power as Blake, but I'm still an influential mafia.

I held it tightly with my fingers.
Me: Oh right, you are an influential and powerful mafia. But as you said ...

I squeezed it between my fingers.

Me: You are not as powerful as Blake, so why were you greedy and wanted to mess with Blake?

Edward: If you kill me, everyone will understand that it was you.

Me: Incidentally, I planned very carefully so that everyone would understand that Blake's kindness days are over and from now on we would punish with death.

Edward: My son ... my son will take revenge.

Me: I already know about your son's next step. You really have to be more careful in recruiting people so that my spies do not enter your mansion so easily.

Edward's eyes were round. He saw the shadow of death, he knew there was no other way for him and this was the end of him. I pulled my knives out of their sheaths.

Me: Any last will?

Edward: Devil!
Me: My honor.

In the blink of an eye, there were two lines of knives on Edward's throat.

Me: I want these two lines of knives to be my symbol. Everywhere these have been seen, everyone understands that it was me dealing with my enemies... These two lines are supposed to be a warning to others to know their limits.

As we planned, Sarah took a photo of Edward's body and sent it to his son along with the location, then threw the cell phone into the fire.

Louis: So we killed Edward and  erased one of the enemies.

Me: Not yet, we have to wait for his son. He will definitely try to take revenge and restore the value they lost.

I grinned and walked towards the car.

Me: He tries to fix everything by attacking me and killing me ... Let's leave the way open for him.