Part 2

I changed my leather jacket and pants with a long dress in the moving car. We arrived and Louis parked the car. I put my high-heels on. Louis got off the car and reached out his arm for me to rely and get off the car. I wrapped my hand around his arm and got off.
Me: When I say, bring in Vulture body and captured ones.
Guard mansion blocked our way. Louis showed him the invitation card which had a gilded Blake word. Guard bended his head to show respect.
Guard: Welcome lady Blake.
We entered the Mansion. I looked around. That was a magnificent mansion which was decorated with different antiques. All guests were dancing and drinking in chic styles.
I saw my father sitting next to important mafias like Edward. I walked toward them, my father noticed me sooner than everyone else.
My father: Oh lilith, you came... I thought you would loose the ceremony.
Me: No way! I was so excited for it.
Edward: Welcome Lilith, you really are a grown woman now.
I smiled at him.
Me: It's very kind of you.
I took my father's hand and sat next to him. He whispered in my ear.
My Father: As we planned?
Me: As we planned.
My father laughed and drank his wine. I turned my head towards Edward.
Me: These days you're busy with middle east poppy, am I right?
Edward: Oh yes! Desirable poppy has been harvested which has great proftability... with poppy, I have no need to other bussinesses.
Me: Great.
I drank a sip of my wine and I wondered "idiot" . Edward looked at his watch and checked his phone. With a confused face, he told something to the next body guard and sent him away to do something. Oh Mr.Edward, you have no clue that your plans had been ruined. My father put his hand on my thigh and with his sign, I standed up.
Me: Louis! Could you guide our guests inside please?
I looked at Edward.
Me: On the way to your fantastic mansion, I met a couple of guests who seems had lost the way. So I helped them and brought them here.
Now I've got all atention of guests and  Everything was going just fascinating. I was really excited to see Edward's face when he finds out his defeat.
Edward: But It seems that all of the invited guests are here right now.
I smiled at him which turned to a smirk as his captured people and Vulture dead body had been entered. Sara threw Vulture body on the expensive tiles of the mansion. Edward startled with widened eyes. I was hearing low-toned screams and voices around. Everyone were shocked and nervous but no one dared to question a Blake. Whisperings had been filled the hall. I raised my voice.
Me: Blossom! A material which is monoply for Blake and a huge cargo was supposed to transaction tonight but unfortunately, an unpleasant event happened.
I walked toward Edward with slow steps. I fixed his tie and suits. I knew that my peace and smirk was pretty annoying and I was enjoying it. I pressured on Edward's shoulders to force him sit on the couch behind.
Edward: Blake!Seems your daughter is playing witn us.
My father crossed legs and drank a sip.
My father:Edward, Young people have their own ways these days.
Me: Please be patient great Edward. My story isn't done yet.
I turned around the couch and stayed on behind while my hand was on his shoulder.
Me: While transacting with Vulture, Edward's people attacked on our people. To make it simple, BLAKE WAS BETRAYED.
I yelled the last sentence. I feeled Edward's tiny vibration under my hand. I wanted the whole salon to feel this terror.
Me: Vulture payed for it with his life... Don't you think it's your turn now? How do you like to pay Edward?
Edward jumped and standed in front of me. He pointed his finger at me as a sign of threat.
Edward: Are you threatening me? I was here before you were born. You can't threaten me...
My father: Don't be too excited Edward.
My father got up and walked slowly toward Edward as he put the cigar in the corner of his mouth.
My father: We're really upset about this betrayal thing. This frustration must be compensated for in some way and my daughter has a violent taste for it, I'm afraid.
Edward stared at me.
Edward: You're not allowed to bring guns to my house.
Me: Who said I need a gun to murder you?
Once again, guests were shocked. I was hearing whispers like " Is she going to kill him?" and "She can't do this". Vulture was a small mafia and easy to kill, especially in a fight. But Edward... he was important and it wasn't easy to kill him in his own ceremony. I knew it myself.
Me: What do you think Edward? Should we choose my way? Maybe it surprises you but be sure, no one will stopes me when I'm going to kill you.
I took a step toward him but he stepped back and his bodyguards came front. As an old-line mafia, he was a coward. How had him survived this far?

I looked at him and smirked.
Me: I didn't like your agressive bodyguards.
He raised his hand and the men retreated. Edward turned to my father.

Edward: What do you want?

My father: Oh, you should deal with Lilith. Blossom cargo was her mission and you messed it up. You have to negotiate with her.

Edward looked at me questioningly.
Me: Oh, I don't know. You should suggest something to satisfy me.

Edward: 15% of the profit of the poppy trade...

Me: 15%? Your telling me that this is the price of sparing your life? I'm starting to regret it.

Edward squeezed his eyes angrily. He took a deep breath and gritted his teeth.
Edward: 30% !
Me: 35% !

Edward rolled all his anger in his eyes and looked at me.
Edward: Greedy...I accept it.

This 5% wasn't a significant amount for Blake but it was neccessary to show my power and infulence.
I smiled, walked and raised my hand toward him.

Me: It was an honor to do transaction with you.

I felt the salon went calm and everyone took a deep and relax breath. Edward shook my hand forcibly and soon withdrew his hand. He turned toward guests.

Edward: I'm truely sorry...
Me: Oh, I forgot something. Edward you didn't apology to my father and me for your betrayal.

His eyes were turning red because of anger. I was watching him awaiting while he was watching me with pure hate. His hand was clenched and I could count every single prominent vein on the back of his hand.
He was breathing deeply to keep calm.

He turned toward us and bent his head a little.
Edward: I do apology about tonight.

He raised his voice.
Edward: Let's continue the ceremony.

My father put a hand on Edward's shoulder with a laugh, which made him even more humiliated, but in response, Edward just smiled and drank from his cup.

"Oh Edward, you may think that with a percentage of profit and an apology, everything is solved but be sure, I have more exciting plans for you."