Part 14

Elizabeth: If you don't want to take me with you, why did you wake me up?
Lilith held Elizabeth's hand tighter and took her down the stairs with her.
Lilith: You have to cheer me up.

They Arrived next to the car. Louis and Sara were waiting for Lilith. Elizabeth wrapped her arms around Lilith's neck and stared at her with an oppressed face.
Elizabeth: Let me come, Lilith.
Lilith: No Liza. It is very dangerous there. I'm going hunting and I won't risk taking you at all. You are going to stay here, and Lucas is going to be a watchman.
Elizabeth brought her head forward and leaned on Lilith's shoulder.
Elizabeth: But this way, I worry about you so much, Lilith.
Lilith lifted Elizabeth's chin and looked at her.
Lilith: You should be more worried about those cowards who ran away. I'll be fine. Do you know why?
Elizabeth said nothing and looked at her expectantly. Lilith touched Elizabeth's lower lip with her thumb.
Lilith: Because when I come home at night, I'm going to have a lot to do with you.
Elizabeth laughed mischievously. She closed the small distance with Lilith and wrapped her arms around her waist.
Elizabeth: So I'm waiting for you for the night, Lilith.
Lilith whispered in Elizabeth's ear.
Lilith: Put on the lilac dress.
She placed a kiss next to Elizabeth's ear and moved away from her. She put her hands on both sides of Elizabeth's face.
Lilith: Be very careful Liza... I can't lose you.
Elizabeth brought her face forward, kissed Lilith's lips and Lilith deepened the kiss.
When they caught their breath, they pulled away, but Lilith still kept her lips in contact with Elizabeth's.
Lilith: For now my love.
She kissed Elizabeth's forehead and moved away from her. She looked at Lucas.
Lilith: Take care of her, and let me know whatever happens.
Lucas: I would have been careful if you hadn't said.
Lilith gave Lucas a smirk and got into the car with Louis and Sara. She waved to Elizabeth and the car drove off.

Elizabeth stared worriedly as Lilith's car drove away.
Lucas: She'll be fine, you are in more danger than Lilith... You got yourself involved in unnecessary's revenge and now you have become a prey for her enemies...
Elizabeth turned to Lucas and jabbed a finger at his chest.
Elizabeth: She is my girlfriend and I will do anything for her... Don't talk so badly about her.
Lucas shook his head and rubbed his eyes with his finger.
Lucas: Okay, whatever you say. Let's go home.
***
Lilith View:

Me: I can't believe this man is so stupid that he stayed in his forest mansion.
I was on my way to my first hunt with my people. The trackers that were placed on the guests'es car on the night of the party worked very precisely and besides the people in charge who was following them, they did not make any mistakes.
Louis: I still can't believe that none of them doubted to check their car.
Me: Fear is a bad thing, Louis. Fear paralyzes a person and causes such mistakes.
Louis: Hmmm, now why is this man the first... does it have a special reason?
Me: Yes, well, first of all, he is more useless than the others... and secondly, these idiots will unite against me one hundred percent again. By removing an unimportant one, I motivate them to do this sooner.
Louis: So you are waiting for them to unite against you?
Me: Well...
I leaned completely on the back of the car seat, put my elbow on the car window and smiled.
Me: I hope they do, otherwise I won't have as much fun as I want, you know I love to play.

We passed the rest of the way in silence and after a few minutes we reached his mansion.
We parked the cars 500 meters behind the mansion and we all got out.
Me: Be careful, he probably doubled his guard. They should not notice us.
We were approaching the mansion. As we planned, my people spread out to check the situation.
Sara communicated with me through the small headphones that were in our ears.
Sara: The northeast side of the mansion has a blind spot, right in front of the willow tree.
Me: Good, enter from there with my sign. Kill the guards, break into the control room and open the door.
I pressed the headphone button so that I could communicate with everyone.
Me: With my sign, team one enters the northeast side and attacks the guards. When the guards are distracted by team 1, I want team 2 to enter from the southwest side and team 3 from the southeast side. Team 4 should enter after fighting. Kill the guards and open the door for Alpha Team.
I took out my weapon from my waist holster and pulled the trigger.
Me: Now!
They entered the mansion. Due to the silencers on their weapons, there was not much noise and it took a long time for the residents of the mansion to realize that they were attacked.
We waited in front of the mansion for the door to open, which happened much sooner than I expected.
Louis: It was too fast!
Me: I didn't expect more from Anthony.
We entered through the big door of the mansion. We walked through the area and reached the entrance of the building.
Sarah was standing by the door and waiting for us.
Sarah: Anthony and his family are upstairs. We caught them, they are taking them down.
I looked at the top of the stairs.
Anthony, his wife and little son were found with their hands tied. His wife was sobbing and his son was trying to hide behind his mother's long skirt.
I went to one of the sofas in Anthony's mansion and sat down. I lit my cigarette, crossed my legs and waited.
Sarah grabbed Anthony's arm and threw him on the ground in front of me. His wife and son were behind him.
Me: From the beginning, I didn't expect much from you, Anthony, but I thought you could take care of yourself better because of your family.
Anthony was angry and was grinding his teeth together.
Anthony: Let them go!
Me: Why?
Anthony: What?
I threw my cigarette on the floor and crushed it with my heel. I leaned forward and rested my hands on my knees.
Me: Why should I let them go?
Anthony was staring at me. He couldn't understand what I wanted to do, or maybe he understood, but he preferred to pretend not to understand.
I got up from the sofa and went to his little boy who was squatting next to his mom.
I sat in front of him and raised my hand towards him.
Anthony: Get off!
He wanted to come to us, but Louis wouldn't let him.
Anthony's wife pulled herself forward and tried to be a barrier between me and her son.
Grinning, I pulled my hand back and looked at the little boy.
Me: Do you like daddy very much?
He just nodded his head in approval.
Me: What if someone takes your father away from you?
The little boy remained silent and clung to his mother more.
Me: Are you afraid of me?
The little boy's chin started shaking and tears were gathering in his eyes.
Me: I don't like my question to remain unanswered...
I moved my head forward and leaned towards him more.
Woman: Stay... away from...my child...
I was staring at the little boy without caring about her.
Me: What if someone takes your father away from you?
This time he parted his lips and answered me with a grumpy voice.
Boy: No...I'll be upset.
I pulled my head back, got up and stood above the two people. I was still staring into the boy's eyes.
Me: Well, your father took my father away from me and on the contrary, didn't afraid of me...what do you think I should do now?
The little boy turned his head towards his father and then looked at me. He was too young to fully understand what I was saying.
Anthony: I am your problem Lilith Blake! Let them go...they have nothing to do with this!
I leaned towards the little boy again.
Me: Do you want me to let you and your mom go?
The boy looked at his father again. Anthony was shaking his head rapidly so that his son would confirm what I said.
Boy: Ah...yeah.
Me: But I don't want to let you two go.
I turned my weapon in my hand. Anthony shouted.
Anthony: Don't play with my son you psycho bastard.

∆∆∆
To be Continued...