Part 18

Misa: But... they wanted to betray, planned and executed it, and I thought...
Lilith: What did you think?
Lilith took a step closer to Misa.
Lilith: Did you think I couldn't handle your little plan?
Lilith raised her hand and took Misa's chin between her fingers.
Lilith: Hmm?
Misa's eyes trembled in their sockets. She put her hand on Lilith's hand. Little by little, she was realizing that, contrary to her imagination, there is no good ending waiting for her.
Mafia Man 3: You're a fool for trusting Lilith Blake.

Lilith: Louis, please shut up these gentlemen.
Louis nodded to some people and they followed Lilith's order by tying the mouths of the mafias with tapes.

Lilith stared into Misa's eyes.
Lilith: Do you know what I think Misa? ... You made a big mistake, you not only underestimated me but also tried to take away the opportunity of a good hunt. Tonight could have been very exciting for me, I could have enjoyed killing you, but instead of letting me hunt, you put the food in a prepared dish and brought it to me.

She pressed her hand on Misa's chin more and pulled her towards herself.
Lilith: I am very upset.
Misa squeezed Lilith's hand.
Misa: Let...me go.

Lilith was still pressing Misa's chin. She pulled Misa's head down and whispered in her ear.
Lilith: Besides all this, I hate traitor people.

Lilith let go of Misa's chin. Misa took a step back, but Lilith's fingers wrapped around her throat.
Lilith: Do you think if I choke you now, will anyone save you?

Lilith increased the pressure of her fingers. Misa reacted quickly and grabbed Lilith's hand, but she could not handle Lilith's power. Her mouth was opening and closing to swallow air and her face was getting red.
Misa: l...let go...psy...psycho...

Lilith pulled back her hand and pushed Misa back. Misa fell on the ground and coughed heavily.
Lilith put her hands in her pockets and started walking.

Lilith: So what do we have here? Some bastards who planned to kill my girlfriend and another bastard who wanted to pamper herself... I can't decide which one I hate more.

Misa's coughs had decreased and she was trying to get up from the ground, but her breathing was not normal yet.
Misa: You...Chris was right...he was right to want to get rid of...you.
Lilith: But he couldn't, you can't either.

Lilith walked over to Misa. She grabbed her hair and pulled her head up.
Lilith: How about you go and say hello to Chris?
Misa stared at Lilith in horror. Her breathing, which had just become normal, became fast again. She was trying to free her hair from Lilith's fingers, but she couldn't.

Upstairs, Elizabeth anxiously walks the length and breadth of the secret room.
Elizabeth: What is happening now? I wish I could be with her.
Lucas: Don't worry about your sexy monster, she'll be fine.
Elizabeth: Don't talk about her like that, Lucas!

Lucas crossed his legs and closed his eyes.
Lucas: You can think about her however you want, I'll think about her however I want... Now we just have to wait for your girlfriend to kill everyone and be done with it.
Lucas got up from his chair and took a few steps closer to Elizabeth.
Lucas: And what about after killing all of Lilith's enemies?
Elizabeth crossed her arms. That proud look returned to her eyes again, she tossed her hair and grinned.
Elizabeth: Lilith and I run our empire.

Lilith was still holding Misa's hair. She sat down on one knee and looked into Misa's eyes.
Lilith: What do you think? Do you want to die quickly or do you want to have a fighting chance?
Misa was still trying to remove Lilith's hand from her hair. She grinned.
Misa: Will it give me a chance to live?
Lilith shrugged.
Lilith: Maybe.
Misa: You are just a sick person who enjoys the pain of others.
Lilith: I will count to five and you must release your hair from my hand. That's when we go to the next stage, and if you can't... well, you die.
Misa stared at Lilith for a few seconds and was motionless.
Lilith: One...
Misa came to her senses and started struggling.
Lilith: Two...
Misa pulled her head back violently, but the only thing that happened was a burning sensation on her scalp.
Lilith: Three...
Misa's hair was still caught between Lilith's fingers. Misa grabbed Lilith's fingers wildly.
Lilith: Four...
Misa screamed. Her long nails made Lilith's hand bloody.
Misa: Shut up, you psycho bastard... Shut up...
Misa's screams were deafening. She struggled hard to free her hair, but Lilith's fist was so firm and strong that Misa's efforts were ineffective.
Lilith: Five...
Misa: No...noo...nooo...
Lilith pulled out her famous knife from its sheath. She pulled Misa's head forward and whispered in her ear.
Lilith: Greetings to Chris.
Lilith twisted the knife in her hand and plunged it into Misa's skull.
Misa fell to the ground with her eyes still open. Lilith pulled out her knife and soon the ground turned red with Misa's blood.
Lilith rose up from the floor, turned on her heel, and turned to face the rest of the mafias.
They were all sitting on the floor with their hands and mouths tied.
Lilith: Sorry for being linger .
Lilith went to them. The soles of Lilith's shoes were stained with Misa's blood, and her bloody footprints remained on the ground.
The mafias tried to withdraw themselves to be further away from Lilith's reach, but Lilith's people stopped them.
Lilith: Well...well...
Lilith stopped above the mafias.
Lilith: From that big Chris alliance, only you 3 are left...how does it feel?

The tapes on their mouths prevented them from speaking and they did not make any effort.
Staring at Lilith silently and expectantly.
Lilith: I was going to hunt you one by one, but now that I think about it, maybe it's not bad to make a variety...
She sat on the ground facing one of the mafia and removed the tape from the man's mouth.
Lilith: The truth is that you are boring me and somehow this matter has dragged on for a long time. So I have another thought for you.
Lilith untaped the mouths of two other men and stared at them.
Mafia Man 2: What is your dirty mind thinking?
Lilith: Oh, what a bad mouth.
Lilith stood up and started walking around the men.
Lilith: I have a very good idea. Instead of me hunting you, you should hunt eachother.
Lilith stood up and put her hand on the head of one of the mafia.
Lilith: Well, it's like this...
Lilith continued walking. The sound of Lilith's footsteps and the sound of men's panicked breathing was the only thing that could be heard in the house.
Lilith: I will give you 48 hours to kill each other. Hide, find eachother and kill eachother. After these two days, only one of you three must be alive, otherwise I will kill you all myself.
Lilith stood facing the men.
Lilith: And you have to kill everyone; Family, people,...
Lilith leaned towards the men and placed her hands on her knees.
Lilith: And instead, I'll let that one live.
Everyone was silent for a few seconds and then one of the men started laughing hysterically.
Mafia Man 1: Blake the father never thought he would have raised such a monster, and now we have to listen to you?
Lilith: You don't seem to have many options to choose. I could kill you all right now, but I want to give one of you a chance to live.
Mafia Man 1: Why?
Lilith: To have fun.
Lilith stood up straight and took a few steps back.
Lilith: Open their hands.
Lilith's people opened men's hands. The men stood up and stared at Lilith.
Mafia Man 2: How can we trust you? How can we be sure that we will not end up like Misa?
Lilith raised her index finger and pointed at the man.
Lilith: That was a very good question to think about.
Lilith took a thoughtful look and started walking.
Lilith: And the answer is...
She stood on her place and stared into the eyes of each and every man.
Lilith: You can't trust, you can't be sure, but like I said; It's not like you have many options to choose.

The men looked at each other. The only thing they wanted at that moment was to be able to get out of that hellish mansion.
Lilith watched the men and realized that they wanted to agree.
Lilith: Start tomorrow at 6 am. Remember, only 48 hours and then only one person should be alive.
The men looked at Lilith. There was still doubt in their eyes. It was as if they were afraid that Lilith would shoot them if they turned their backs and tried to leave the mansion.
Lilith: I advise you to hurry, you don't have much time.
After firing a few bullets in front of the men, they came to their senses. Taking a few steps back and then leaving the mansion at a high speed.
Lilith: Louis, watch out for them.
Louis: Done.

∆∆∆
Now step by step you get why did I choose ″Devil Soul″ as the name.

Tnx for your support 💙