Part 7

Narrator's point of view:
The woman was sitting on the rocking chair in the room and was staring at the girl who was sleeping on the bed.

She muttered under her breath.
Woman: Lilith Blake.

She brought the cup of coffee close to her nose and smelled the pleasant aroma of coffee with pleasure. The door opened and one of the bodyguards entered.
Bodyguard: Lady, girl and boy come to their senses and wake up.
The woman took a sip of coffee. Woman: Good, take care of them and tell the doctor to do whatever is necessary for them.
Bodyguard: Eye.
Woman: You can go.

The bodyguard left the room with a slight bow as a sign of respect.
The woman stared at Lilith in silence. She felt good about her plan and was sure of its success.

After a few minutes passed, Lilith shook slowly. She felt a headache, put a hand on her head and opened her eyes. She realized that she was sleeping in an unfamiliar room, she whispered to herself.
Lilith: Where am I?
She hadn't noticed the woman yet, and the woman didn't intend to say anything. She preferred to observe Lilith's reactions in silence.
Lilith sat on the bed.
Lilith: Ouch, my head.

Lilith began to analyze the room. She turned her neck and finally saw the woman sitting on the rock chair and watching her. As soon as she saw the woman, she got down from the bed and took guard.
Lilith: Where am I?
The woman laughed and put the coffee cup on the table next to the chair. She leaned on the back of the chair and started to swing.
Woman: Lilith! You are smarter than these to stand guard in front of me like this. If I wanted you to get hurt, you wouldn't be in this luxurious room, and you know for sure that if you attack me here, all the bodyguards will answer you.
Lilith did not change her guard or facial expression.
Lilith: I said where am I?

The woman slightly tilted her neck and looked at the young girl with a smile. exactly as she had heard and imagined; A young girl who looked like a wolf that is ready to attack and tear the other person's throat.
The woman stared into Lilith's eyes and felt that her gaze could conquer her. Woman: Now I understand why you are so famous in the mafia with your young age... I heard a lot about you, Lilith Blake.
Lilith: Did you hear that I don't like repeating myself? where am I?
The woman laughed and got up. This girl was really what she needed. She took a step towards Lilith, which caused Lilith's gaze to become more violent. Woman: This is my house.
Lilith: And then who are you?

Woman: It depends on your decision... I can be your enemy and finish you right here, or I can be your ally. The only ally left for you... I prefer unity.
Lilith: Complete your word Because I'm getting bored.

Lilith's courage really surprised her. Her father had been killed, she had lost her people, she was in a strange house and she had no defense, but she still wasn't ready to change her look. This spirit was a double-edged sword for Lilith, either it could finish her very soon or it could turn her into pure power very soon, and this made the woman admire her. Every moment that passed, she became more sure of her decision.
Woman: I am a mafia! My name is Elizabeth, you can also call me Liza.

Elizabeth? Lilith did not know this woman. She raised an eyebrow.
Lilith: I haven't heard your name before.
Elizabeth turned back, walked back to the rocking chair, and at the same time, imperceptibly, touched the bracelet on her wrist to signal her bodyguard to enter the room. For the next sentences she was going to say, it would be better if she was far away from Lilith and someone in the room to protect her.

Elizabeth sat on the rocking chair and two bodyguards entered with a knock on the door. Lilith glanced at the two strong men and smirked. She thought to herself, "If she summoned them, she knows that I am not going to like her."