Part 10

Lucas placed the coffee cup on the table in front of Elizabeth. Elizabeth was sitting on a chair, her elbows on the table. She was resting her head on her hands and her finger was in her long hair.
Lucas: Take a deep breath and drink some coffee...you will calm down.

Elizabeth raised her head and leaned on the back of the chair.
Elizabeth: Being late.
She took the half lit cigarette from the ashtray and put it on the corner of her lips.

Elizabeth: Why don't you hear from them Lucas?
Lucas: Because according to the plan drawn, I know there is still time left for their operation to be completed. Whenever they are late and we do not hear from them, we call them.

Elizabeth took a deep drag on her cigarette, almost causing it to burn to the end. She threw the rest of her cigarette into the ashtray.
Lucas: Have coffee.
Elizabeth: Coffee is not what I need to calm down.

Lucas: What do you need?
Lucas put his hands on the table and leaned towards Elizabeth.
Lucas: Your love?
Elizabeth closed her eyes and sighed nervously.
Elizabeth: What are you talking about Lucas?
Lucas: I am saying do you need your love to calm down?
Elizabeth got up from her chair. She put her hand on the table and leaned back towards Lucas.

Elizabeth: I'm not in love with Lilith.

Lucas: Did I say Lilith?

Elizabeth was shocked for a moment. She said to herself, "Why did I show Lucas that I'm in love?... By the way, am I in love?", but she didn't lose herself and stared at Lucas with an angry look.

Elizabeth: Don't play with me Lucas! You have been stuck since the morning, I knew you meant Lilith.
Lucas took his hands off the table and stood up straight.
Lucas: Yeah, sure, whatever you say.

Elizabeth: I am not in a position to discuss with you now.
She took the leather cigarette case from the table but Lucas grabbed her hand. Lucas: I understood a long time ago, Elizabeth. I guess Lilith also understood from all the characteristic behaviors and expressions. You have to save yourself. Get rid of it before it's too late. Elizabeth pulled her hand back to free herself, but Lucas held her hand very tightly.

Elizabeth: Well, what do you have to do with whether I fell in love or not? Lucas: I don't mind you falling in love, I have a problem with you falling in love with Lilith! She will swallow you. Did you come so far to surrender to Lilith like this?
Elizabeth: I'm not going to surrender to anyone, Lucas!
Lucas was nervous. Elizabeth didn't want to see the obvious future ahead of her. He released her hand, went around the table and stood facing Elizabeth. Lucas: So what now? what do you wanna do?
Elizabeth crossed her arms.
Elizabeth: I don't want to do anything, I just want this damn operation to end and she return.
Lucas: Coming back, then?
Elizabeth was silent.
Lucas: Do you want to be her girlfriend? Hmm? Kiss her, say romantic words? make love with her?

Elizabeth was still silent, but with Lucas' words, her mind began to imagine. She remembered the touch of Lilith's hands on her cheek and smiled before she could control herself. With her smile, it was as if Lucas' patience bowl was overflowing. He shouted her name and took both of Elizabeth's arms in his hands.
Lucas: Come to yourself, Elizabeth! You can't handle it. She grew up in a mafia family, even before she could speak properly, her father gave her a gun and made her a killer. At the age of 18, she led operations. The Vulture, Edward, their people... She kills people as easy as drinking water. Mafias call her Satan! On the other hand, you had a normal life until you were 20 years old, you were just unlucky when that stupid old man saw you in the bar and wanted you to be his lover, which made you open to these things, even you couldn't kill him and I killed him for you. And don't forget what made you meet Lilith, you cooperated with Chris to destroy Blake... and of course you killed his father!