Part 16

We came out of Anthony's mansion and got into the car.
Louis was behind the wheel.
Louis: Lilith...um...was it really necessary to kill Adam and his mother?
Me: Yes.
Louis: Why? I mean, he was just a little kid.
I rubbed my eyes.
Me: But he wouldn't stay a little child forever. He would grew up and one day he heard the story of his father's death and decided to take revenge on Lilith Blake. Then we would have to deal with someone like Chris again. I want to do a cleaning and there is no room for mistakes or mercy.
Louis nodded and stared at the road.
Me: Keep a close eye on the rest of the mafias. This is the day to make a move. I want to know all the details...
Louis: Where do I go now?
Me: Home... Lisa is waiting for me.

***

Two days later, the narrator:

Elizabeth was laying her head on Lilith's chest and Lilith was playing with her long and curly hair.
Elizabeth's mind was busy and Lilith could easily understand that.
Lilith: Tell me Lisa.
Elizabeth raised her head and stared at Lilith in surprise.
Elizabeth: What should I say?
Lilith: The same thing that is so preoccupied with your thoughts that it doesn't allow you to enjoy our time together.
Elizabeth lowered her head and took refuge in Lilith's arms again.
Elizabeth: Nothing.
Lilith: Liza?!
When Lilith called her name in this tone... she lost herself. She experienced all the good feelings in the world together and had no resistance. She raised her head again and looked into Lilith's eyes.
Elizabeth: Lilith... you killed a small child...
Lilith: And?
Elizabeth got up completely and sat on all fours on the bed.
Elizabeth: Why Lilith? Why should you kill a small child? What did that kid do to you? Could he has anything to do with great Lilith Blake?
Lilith sat on the bed and placed her hand on Elizabeth's cheek.
Lilith: That kid would become a revenge-motivated enemy, Liza, like Chris... Do you trust me, Liza?
Elizabeth looked at Lilith with an innocent face.
Elizabeth: Of course I trust you, Lilith, more than anyone or anything.
Lilith hugged Elizabeth and tightened her arms around her body.
Lilith: So know that I do the right thing.
She lowered her head and whispered in Elizabeth's ear.
Lilith: Now is the time to finish the work discussion and get to ourselves.
Elizabeth laughed and Lilith's fingers ran under Elizabeth's short dress.

***
Everyone gathered in an abandoned warehouse outside the city. Where they hope Lilith Blake doesn't know anything about their gathering.
Misa was walking the length of the warehouse with stress.
Misa: Let's finish the job soon and get out of here... She might be found at any moment.
The fear and worry on the faces of the mafias was clear. Everyone was terrified and didn't know how to deal with Lilith Blake.
Mafia Man 1: Misa, you wanted us to get together, so tell us your plan soon.
Misa: We can't handle Lilith like this. She has become a monster. She killed Anthony's whole family, even his little son...we must...we must work together.
Mafia Man 2: If she finds out, she will kill us all.
Misa: So it's better that she doesn't find out.
Everyone was worried and locked their fingers and were silent. The horror of Lilith Blake was too great. They were so scared that none of them even started talking and just looked at each other in silence. After a few seconds of absolute silence, one of the men got up from his chair.
Mafia Man 1: Well, we are waiting, Misa, tell us what is your plan that you risked and dragged us all here.
Misa started walking. The shards of broken glass rattled under her feet.
Misa: First of all, be calm. Panicking will ruin our work and only help Lilith wins... We should attack Elizabeth's mansion one of the days when Lilith went hunting and kill Elizabeth...
The mafias panicked. The chairs were thrown back due to the force of their getting up.
Mafia Man 2: You are crazy... yes, you are crazy.
The screams were getting louder every moment, although there were not many of them, but the sound of their panic filled the whole night.
Misa: Calm down... Calm down.
Mafia man 1: Are you out of your mind? Killing Elizabeth? Elizabeth is powerful enough on her own, and if you forgot, let me remind you that she is also Lilith Blake's girlfriend! That woman wants to tear us to pieces right now. What do you think, we should not give her more motivation by killing her girlfriend?
Misa took a deep breath, put one hand on her waist and grabbed her hair with the other hand.
Misa: Please everyone be calm and sit down.
Mafia man 1: Yes, sure. We will sit here quietly and listen to your words until Lilith comes to us and kills us all... I will not stay here another minute.
The man walked towards the big door of the warehouse.
Mafia Man 1: If you want to stay alive, think about escape, not fighting with Blake.
The man reached the barn door and placed his hand on the door handle, but before he could open it, Misa's voice stopped him.
Misa: Do you really not understand the situation? Everything is like 5 years ago... like when we finished Blake's work.
Mafia Man 3: Of course, due to Lilith's gun pointing directly at us and our families, Blake is not quite finished.
Misa: But it was over for 5 years... and only if Elizabeth hadn't kept her alive for some reason we don't know what, it would really be over now... Anyway, like 5 years ago Lilith was relying on her father. Now he is relying on Elizabeth. Five years ago we were able to get rid of her by killing her father, now we are doing it by killing Elizabeth. When Elizabeth dies, Lilith becomes weak and that's when she becomes easy to kill.
Mafia Man 1: If something goes wrong in this plan, we will all die.
Misa: We are all going to die right now. This plan can reduce the chance of dying... Probably you want to wait in your house for Lilith Blake to come to you.
Everyone was silent again, but this time they were thinking about Misa's words. Those who were going to be killed in any case, why don't they try their luck to survive first?
Mafia Man 3: So, what should we do?
Misa: Listen carefully.
The mafia returned to the table. Taking their chairs off the floor and sitting again.
Misa put her hands on the table.
Misa: We will set a trap for her to drag her out of the mansion and leave Elizabeth alone. Then we attack.
Mafia Man 2: What trap?
Misa: It is enough to let her know that one of us is planning to escape from her by leaving the country.
Mafia Man 1: Oh really?
The man leaned towards Misa.
Mafia Man 1: Pretty smart, huh? Then who is going to play the role of prey for Lilith Blake and take this risk? Because the plan may get out of control and that's when everything will be ruined. He stays and Lilith's anger!
Misa took a deep breath and greedily ran her hands over her face and locked her fingers in her hair.
Misa: I will be the prey myself. She hears that Misa is leaving the country and when she came out of her mansion... Misa clap her hands in the air.
Misa: We enter.
They spent the next hour working on the details of their plan; Time to set traps, time to attack, number of people,... discussed and agreed on everything.
Mafia Man 3: So are we done?
Misa: Let's move forward according to this plan, the work is done. But be careful. Lilith Blake must not know anything about tonight's meeting, not even the slightest doubt.
Everyone confirmed and after saying goodbye, they took turns leaving the warehouse.
The drivers were waiting for them with American jeeps. Each mafia got into his own car and drove off.
Misa went to his car and got in.
Driver: Where should we go, madam?
Misa: I'm going back home.
The car moved. Misa took out her mobile phone and dialed a number.
After a few beeps, a woman's voice was heard.
...: Hello?
Misa: Lilith Blake?... I wanted to report to you about the plan the mafias made to attack you.
Lilith: I'm listening.

∆∆∆
So Misa turned them out😃 Is it a smart move or a silly one?

Wait to see...