Part 15

‼️This Part includes violence ‼️

With a surprised face, I put my hand on my mouth.
Me: Bastard? I can't believe that you cursed in front of a small child, Anthony!! You did a really ugly thing.
I pointed at Sarah, who punched Anthony in the face. The boy screamed and hugged his mother. Anthony was lying on the ground, the corner of his lip was torn and the drops of blood coming from his broken nose had reddened the stone floor of the mansion.
I reached out, grabbed the boy's arm and pulled him out of his mother's arms.
Me: Because daddy spoke badly in front of you, I punished him.
Woman: Let my child go!
The woman wanted to rush towards me, but with a strong kick that I hit on her chest, she fell on the ground and curled up.
Boy: Mooom.
His hand was tied, so he was trying to hurt me by kicking me.
Boy: Let go of my father and mother, let them go.
Anthony: No, no...don't, Adam.
Anthony was scared! He was afraid that his son's work would make me angry and I would end his work at that moment... How I missed this feeling, the feeling of enjoying the fear and terror of others.
I stopped him by grabbing Adam's arms.
Me: What do you think, Adam? Do you want to choose? Either you can leave this house or your mom and dad. Hmm?... who stays and who goes, in your opinion?
Adam was silent and just staring at me with trembling chin and teary eyes.
Anthony: I beg you, Lilith, let my son goes. He doesn't even know what it means to be a mafia... He has nothing to do with our fight.
Me: Oh Anthony...
I got up and went to Anthony.
Me: It's too late...
I reached above Anthony's head. I grabbed his hear between my fingers and pulled his head up.
Me: You should have thought about your family before betraying Blake.
I put my hands on my chest and took a thoughtful look.
Me: But maybe there is a way.
I looked at Adam.
Me: It's up to you little Adam, if you can do what I want, you can leave here with mommy and daddy...want to know how?
He was still silent and just were looking at me.
Me: I will untie your hands and you have to run. If you can get out of the building before my guards catch you, then you can leave here with mom and dad.
Anthony: Lilith...Lilith Blake, what's on your dirty mind?
Anthony was struggling, but my people held him tightly.
Me: What do you think, Adam?
Adam: Will you let us go? without games?
Me: Yes, I will.
Adam frowned at me.
Adam: How can I trust you?
Me: Well... you have no other choice. Either you run and have a chance to survive, or you stay here and all three of you die.
Woman: No, no, no, let him go... What kind of monster are you, that you don't have mercy even for small children?
Me: No monster, Devil! Didn't you ask your husband what my nickname is?
Anthony: Lilith, I'll give you whatever you want. I will do whatever you want. I...I can find out about the plans of other mafias and spy for you. Surely they are plotting to defeat you.
Me: I know...but I'm not curious about it. In this way, the excitement of the game is lost.
Anthony: Lilith...
I rubbed my eyes tiredly.
Me: How much do you talk... shut their mouths.
Sara and Louis tied the mouths of Anthony and his wife with a piece of cloth. Now only unintelligible sounds came out of them.
I bent down a little and looked into Adam's eyes.
Me: Well? what do we do?
Adam: Okay.
Me: Good boy.
I pulled out a knife from the sheath of my leg and used it to open the ropes around Adam's hand. I put my hands on his shoulders and turned him towards the main door.
Me: Well...run now.
Adam started running very fast.
Me: Wait wait...
Adam stopped and looked at me. He Was scared.
Me: I forgot something.
I raised my weapon and aed towards Adam.
Me: With your running, you have to leave room for my bullets too.
Adam's eyes were wide. His mother and father were beating themselves on the ground and trying to say something, but only muffled sounds could be heard with the cloths over their mouths.
I prepared the gun and smirked.
Me: Now run.
Adam was staring at the tip of the barrel of my gun, startled and trembling. Anthony and his wife were still screaming from under the cloths.
It was getting bored.
I shot next to Adam's leg, which made him scream in fear and jump back.
Me: I said run!
Taking a step back, Adam turned on his heel and ran as fast as he could. I shot a few shots and missed on purpose. Adam was reaching the door when my bullet landed in his right leg. Adam fell hard on the ground. He was holding his leg in his hand and was crying.
Adam: m...mom......mom...
The struggles of Anthony and his wife had become almost uncontrollable and many of my people had to hold them back.
I walked towards Adam with slow steps, who was trying to distance himself from me by dragging himself on the ground. The red line that was the trace of his blood was left on the ground.
Me: Did you see what happened, Adam? You could not win.
Adam was crying and huddled inside himself.
Adam: It hurts...ah...so much...it hurts...
Me: I will fix it now.
I raised my gun and before Adam could blink, I put a bullet in his forehead.
His lifeless body fell on the ground with his eyes open and very quickly the whole ground under his small body was filled with blood.
Deathly silence took over the atmosphere of the mansion. Everyone was shocked. I turned on my heel and looked at Anthony and his wife who were staring at Adam's body with a dull look. They did not believe their son's death and were probably waiting for him to wake up at any moment.
I prepared my weapon again and started moving towards them. As I walked, it was as if they were digesting what had happened. Their struggles had started again and this time it was accompanied by crying. Anthony's wife was trying to reach her son's body, but she fell on the ground and was only looking at Adam with a wet face.
I sat on the floor next to the woman and removed the cloth around her mouth.
Me: I guess it's very painful.
Woman: Satan... you are Satan... no, even the devil is ashamed to do such a thing... you... you... oh my god... my son, my little and beautiful son...
Me: Hey, don't blame me. Your husband started this game. He knew very well the consequences of playing with Blake and yet decided to start it...
Woman: Shut up monster... He was a small child. He didn't even know what Blake was and you... you are a bloodthirsty monster who killed that child because of Blake's ridiculous name.
I took the woman's hair and pulled her head up. I lowered my head to get closer to her.
Me: And now, thanks to your son's blood, everyone is going to know what Blake is. From now on, no one dares to even say Blake's name without fear.
I let go and got up of my place. I stood over the woman's head and pointed my gun directly at her. As I moved, Anthony struggled again. He screamed, moaned, cried and tried to say something and make me regret, but all his efforts disappeared behind that cloth.
I turned my head and looked at Anthony.
Me: Look well, Anthony, and see how your family members are paying for your mistake... You are the cause of this suffering and death.
The woman looked directly into my eyes.
Woman: Yes, kill me. Did you think I'm afraid of death now?
I grinned. This woman invited me to a challenge and I was going to accept this challenge for a few minutes. I lowered my weapon.
Me: Oh, sure you're scared of death by me.
I looked at Anthony.
Me: Tie him to the chair.
Sara quickly took one of the chairs around the dining table and came towards us. My people lifted Anthony from the floor and sat him on the chair. His struggles were too much, but he was restrained by tying his hands and feet to the chair.
I bent down, grabbed the woman's hair and lifted it up. She screamed and put her hands on my hand and tried to free her hair from the knot of my fingers.
Woman: Let go... Let go.
I put the barrel of my gun in her mouth.
Me: Maybe you should shut up.
The woman had become silent, her struggles had subsided and now only her body was shaking. I could see that she was trying to follow the movement of my finger on the gun trigger with her eyes. So you aren't afraid of death? heh!
I looked at Anthony who was staring at us in horror.
Me: Well watch Anthony.
I threw the woman on the ground. Her face hit the stone floor hard and when she turned around, I noticed her broken nose bleeding. With a groan, she put her hand on her face and was horrified to see blood.
Me: I really didn't intend to waste so much time here... but well, just a little bit of fun doesn't hurt.
I sat on the woman's body and put my legs around her body. I took her wrists and lifted it above her head.
Woman: What do you want to do?
I lowered my face and stared into her eyes from a few centimeters away. I could hear Anthony's screams.
Me: Oh, looks like someone is scared here.
I held the woman's wrists with one of my hands, pulled out a knife with my other hand and pierced both of her wrists with a strong blow. The woman screamed so deafeningly that I felt all the windows of the mansion shaked.
Now her wrists were connected with the knife that was through them.
Woman: Animal... You are an animal. Ah, Anthony...
As I was still sitting on the woman's body, I watched her writhe in pain. But I was getting bored. I got up from the woman and went to Anthony. The woman was moaning and when I got up, she tried to turn around, but the knife on her wrists had locked her to the ground. I took Anthony's chair and threw it on the floor. Anthony landed on his left side. I put my shoe on the right side of his face so that he faces directly towards his wife.
Me: Say goodbye to her, Anthony.
I raised my weapon and pierced her brain. Her struggles and moans stopped and she remained motionless on the ground. Anthony was shaking violently under my feet and I was putting more pressure on his head every moment.
Me: I will send you to them very soon. Don't worry at all. But before that...
I sat next to Anthony on the floor and put my hand on the right side of his face.
Me: I'm really sad that you cooperated with Chris after my father helped you... With the same ear that you heard my father's support, did you also hear Chris's words? It's a shame...
I took out my knife and put it on Anthony's right ear.
Me: These ears are really useless to you.
I started cutting Anthony's ear. He let out a muffled scream and began to struggle. Sarah and Louis grabbed him very quickly to restrain him and I could get to work.

After a few minutes, both of Anthony's ears were cut and he was lying on the ground. I pulled down the cloth over his mouth.
Me: Don't you have the last word? Anthony: Why?... Why Adam and my wife?... You could have just killed me.
Me: Oh Anthony, come on...it's a mafia life. what did you expect ? That I am like the mafia in the story books, I have goodness and kindness deep in my heart and I have a law that I don't kill innocent people and children? No! Welcome to the reality of the mafia world.
Anthony: You...want to live like the devil...
Me: Maybe it is the devil who wants to live like me.
I aimed my gun to Anthony's forehead.
Me: You can talk to Edward and Chris behind my back as much as you want.
I shot. A hole was created in the middle of Anthony's forehead and his dull eyes were still staring at me.
Me: We are done here...make sure everyone hears about tonight.

∆∆∆
For some parts, we have an intense revenge 💀
No safe place for her enemies