Part 20

It was the party night.
All the guests had arrived and the party had started.
Lilith and Liza were still in the room.
Lilith: Liza, will you give me my earrings?
Elizabeth: Tonight, you're all dressed up.
Lilith: This night is very important.
Elizabeth came to Lilith and carefully put the earrings in her ears.

Lilith was wearing a black suit. The dark green and black make-up on her face made her face more attractive than ever. Her green accessories were the same color as Elizabeth's long dress.
Elizabeth took a few steps back and looked at Lilith again.
Elizabeth: Wow, I think I fell in love with you again.
Lilith laughed as she adjusted the collar of her dress.

Lilith: Well, I'll see...
She turned to Elizabeth.
Lilith: Again?
She raised her hand, put it on Elizabeth's shoulder and pulled her towards herself.
Lilith: So you didn't love me for a while and now you love me again?
Elizabeth tried to free herself from Lilith's arms while laughing.

Elizabeth: You're so crazy...let me go, I have to get ready.
With a laugh, Lilith opened her arms so that Elizabeth could go to the mirror.
Lilith took Elizabeth's necklace, tied it around her neck and placed a kiss on Elizabeth's neck.
Lilith: Are you ready dear?
Elizabeth took a deep breath.
Elizabeth: I'm ready.

Lilith held out her arm for Elizabeth. Elizabeth smiled widely and wrapped her arm around Lilith's arm.
They left the room together.
They get down the stairs of the mansion and finally when they reached the middle of the staircase, the attention of the guests was drawn to them.
Some of them knew Lilith, but for others she was a new face.
Those who knew her were staring at this couple with great surprise. Not sure if she is Lilith Blake herself or just a lookalike?
The hall was completely silent.

Regardless, Elizabeth and Lilith continued on their way until they reached the bottom of the stairs.
Lilith: You are very welcome.
She took a breath and observed the faces.
Lilith: I'm Lilith Blake.
The breath was held. It seemed that everyone knew her now. Lilith Blake; The same girl that were said was killed five years ago in a fight with Chris.

Lilith could easily guess what these men and women were thinking, so she confirmed their thoughts as she continued.
Lilith: That's right, I'm the same Lilith Blake that Chris wanted to destroy five years ago, and for this he teamed up with several mafias...all of them paid for this with their lives and their families in less than a month. Refunds! So I strongly advise you not to follow them.

It's as if they held their held breath more.
They still haven't been able to digest the fact that Lilith Blake is alive and they are threatened so directly. Lilith Blake was standing there; she had survived a hard war, she had killed all her enemies, and now she was calmly saying that if anyone tries to fight with her, they will die.
Was there anyone who wanted to mess up with this woman? Definitely not!
All the guests were still silent and staring at those two people.
Lilith whispered to Elizabeth.

Lilith: I think it was a big shock for them.
Elizabeth laughed softly.
Elizabeth: Don't underestimate your greatness.
Elizabeth cleared her voice and began to speak.
Elizabeth: Lilith is my girlfriend. Did you forget Blake's name? Blake is back and if you know your place, we can continue our business without any problems.
With Elizabeth's threat, the hall became quieter than before.
Lilith released her arm from Elizabeth's hand and came a little further.

Lilith: But...
She turned around and stood facing Elizabeth.
Lilith: I'm not going to stay Elizabeth's girlfriend.
Elizabeth was shocked. She felt her heart stop beating for a few moments. Her eyes were filling with tears when Lilith sat down on one knee in front of her. A ring with red ruby ​​and diamond decorations shone on in front of Elizabeth.