Part 28

The second floor of the Blake mansion was still burning. The bombs that Lilith had exploded had caused a fire and the fire engines were quickly extinguishing the fire. The trees that decorated the area of ​​Blake's mansion were burned and only black trunks remained.
Decker went down the destroyed stairs of the mansion and reached the area. He was limping and bleeding from his forehead.
One of the officers came to him and took his hand.
Agent: Sir, you need medical attention.
He went with the officer to the ambulance car. He sat on a stretcher and the doctor took care of his wounds.
Decker put a hand on his face in frustration and exhaled. Tom hadn't said anything about bombs. That explosion had damaged them a lot.
A young agent approached him.
Agent: Sir, we searched the entire mansion and the forest. There is no trace of Lilith. We only found the body of one of her companions named Sarah. Lilith probably managed to escape.
Decker was silent and clenched his teeth angrily. Lilith running away was not a good thing at all.
Agent: We have another problem too, sir...
Decker raised his head and stared at the agent.
Agent: We can't find Tom.
Decker jumped up with wide eyes.
Detective Decker: What?? What do you mean you can't find him?
Agent: We found the car that was supposed to take Tom, on the road. It was punctured and both policemen were killed... probably Lilith...
Detective Decker: Damn, damn...
He angrily punched the stretcher behind him and shouted.
Detective Decker: Damn you, Lilith Blake.

***

Tom was lying on the dirt floor of the factory. His whole face was covered with blood and every time he coughed, drops of blood would come out.

In front of him, Lilith was sitting on the floor with a cigarette between her fingers. Lilith's hands were also bloody from punching Tom.
Lilith: So you wanted to mess with me, Tom.
Tom looked at Lilith with half-opened eyes and grinned washed-out.
Lilith got up and went to Tom. She bent down next to him, put her foot on Tom's wrist and burned the back of Tom's hand with her cigarette. The sound of burning flesh was lost in Tom's screams.
Lilith: You made a bad mistake, Tom.
Shee took her foot and distanced herself from Tom. Tom pulled himself together and held his injured hand with his other hand.
Tom: But I am satisfied with the result. You lost everything.
Lilith waved her index finger in the air.
Lilith: Yes, you are right, I lost everything.
She threw her cigarette on the ground and crushed it under her feet.
Lilith: But you still have something to lose, don't you Tom?
Tom frowned at Lilith. He supported his body with his hands and tried to lift himself off the ground.
Tom: You will never reach Julie.
Lilith: Oh really? You must have asked him to keep Julie in a safe house when you made the deal with Decker, didn't you?
Tom grinned.
Tom: Your period of power is over, you can never hurt Julie.
Lilith was looking at Tom's confident face with a smirk.
The door opened and Louis entered. Lilith turned her head and looked at him.
Louis: She agreed. She said you can consider it done already.
Lilith nodded and walked over to Tom. She grabbed his hair and pulled his head up.
Lilith: You gave me a challenge and I accept it... remember T? She is going to bring me Julie.
Lilith saw fear slowly making its way into Tom's eyes.
Lilith: Let's wait and see if I win or you and Detective Decker.

***

Choi was seriously examining the evidence collected from Blake's mansion, hoping to find a clue of Lilith's hiding place. Decker was watching the latest footage of the Blake mansion so he might be able to get some information.
They had no idea about Lilith's possible location. A special research team had been formed and was monitoring everything; They had spread the pictures of all the cameras in the streets of the city and the photos of Lilith and Louis, but they still did not get any information.
Detective Choi: Maybe she left the country.
Detective Decker: How? Everyone knows her face.
Detective Choi: come on, Decker, she's a magnificent mafia. Do you think she has a problem finding someone to cross her of the border?
Decker shook his head.
Detective Decker: She was a magnificent one, but now Lilith Blake has fallen. I'm sure she's hiding somewhere nearby.
Detective Choi: From my experience, I tell you to be careful. A person like Lilith doesn't fall alone, I'm sure she falls in such a way that she pulls us all down with her. So that we don't feel victorious after this case is closed.
Decker smirked and tossed the file in front of him aside.
Detective Decker: Don't lionize Lilith Blake so much. You all thought it was impossible to get her, but you saw that we could.
Detective Choi: If her stepson wasn't afraid of his girlfriend's life, it would still be impossible to catch her.
Decker wanted to say something but was stopped by the ringing of his phone. He took his cell phone and answered.
Detective Decker: What happened?
While listening to that person's words, Decker was getting angrier every moment.
Detective Decker: So what the fuck were you doing there?
Decker angrily threw his cell phone against the wall.
Detective Choi: What happened?
Detective Decker:They Invaded the safe house.
Choi got up from his seat in surprise.
Detective Choi: Julie...
Decker just muttered as he took off his coat.
Detective Decker: She's stolen.
Detective Choi: Everyone leave, we're going to the safe house.

***

Tom was tied to the chair and his worries were increasing every moment. Lilith was very calm and this made Tom panic even more. Lilith walked behind Tom with slow steps, put her hands on Tom's shoulders and squeezed a little.
Lilith: Are you ready for a surprise, Tom?
Louis opened the door and T entered. She was wearing black from head to toe and was dragging someone behind her. Although a black cloth was drawn over that person's head, it was not difficult for Tom to recognize her at all; It was Julie.
Tom wanted to say something, but his mouth was closed with tape and cloth, and because he was tied to the chair, he could not even get up.
Lilith: Oh don't get excited Tom, it's too early.
T threw Julie at Tom and Lilith's feet and pulled the cloth off her head. Julie's mouth and hands were tied. She raised her head and tears flowed when she saw Tom.
Lilith: Thank you T.
T nodded, stepped back and left the room. Lilith looked at Tom and Julie who were staring at each other and silently crying.
Lilith: How romantic.
Lilith walked over to Julie, grabbed her collar and pulled her back a little.
Lilith: Thanks so much for joining us Julie, Tom really missed you.
Lilith bowed in front of Julie and sat on the ground. She took Julie's face with one hand and removed the tape on Julie's mouth with her other hand. With a groan, Julie turned her head to the other side. Lilith grabbed her tightly and forced her to look into her eyes.
Lilith: I got into a lot of trouble because of you.
Muffle sounds could be heard from Tom. Lilith turned her head and looked at Tom.
Lilith: Open his mouth, Louis.
Louis, who was standing silently in the corner of the room, went to Tom and removed the tape and cloths from his mouth.
Tom: Lilith... Lilith please. I'm begging you, let Julie go... I'll do whatever you want, whatever you want... just let Julie go, I'm begging you.
Lilith stood up and looked at Tom with a sad face.
Lilith: I'm sorry Tom, there's nothing you can do for me.
Tom was crying restlessly. Even though he was crying a lot, he felt suffocating from having a lump in the throat at any moment. Julie was crying more softly than Tom and trying to smile at Tom.
Julie: It's okay, Tom, it's not your fault.
Lilith: Oh actually it's exactly  Tom's fault.
Tom's crying became more intense. He bent his head back and sobbed loudly. Julie turned her head and looked at Lilith.
Julie: Stop it...
Julie's voice trembled.
Julie: Why do you have to do this?
Lilith raised her eyebrows and looked at Julie with a smirk.
Lilith: Because I want to.
Lilith grabbed Julie's hair and pulled her back. Julie's head bent and moaned.
Lilith: Look here, Tom.
Tom looked at them, blurring his vision from crying.
Tom: Let her go, Lilith, for God's sake, let her go.
Lilith turned her head and looked at Tom.
Lilith: Do you see what you did, Tom? You just had to follow my rules so that you can be with Julie, but look where you took us all.
Lilith quickly pulled out a knife and put it on Julie's throat.
Tom: No, no, no...
Julie was holding her breath in fear and was just sobbing. Tom was shaking himself violently on the chair, which caused the chair to fall sideways on the floor.
Tom: Don't, Lilith, don't...
Lilith: Now who wants to save Julie?
Tom screamed in pain and rage.
Tom: Let her go, what do you get by hurting Julie?
Lilith nodded and stared at Tom.
Lilith: That's a good question, I'm glad you asked... I'd be happy with hurting Julie or killing her... But I'll let you have your last moment.
Tom's crying became louder. Lilith got up from Julie's side and threw her on the ground.
Tom: I'm sorry Julie, I'm sorry.

***

Decker carefully watched the videos recorded by the safe house camera.
Detective Decker: This person is not Lilith Blake, her body is much bigger than Lilith... maybe it has nothing to do with Lilith's case at all.
Detective Choi: Don't be stupid, Decker. Why should someone come and steal someone from a safe house like this? It was 100% Lilith's work. She sent one of her people.
Detective Decker: Why would anyone still work for Lilith? How did it find here?
Detective Choi: I told you, don't underestimate her.
Decker's cell phone rang, he stared at the unknown number and answered with a slight pause.
Detective Decker: Hello?
Lilith: Detective Decker?
Decker clenched his teeth in anger.
Detective Decker: Lilith Blake!
Lilith laughed out loud. Choi, who had realized that Lilith had called, put his head close to Decker's cell phone so that he could hear Lilith's words.
Lilith: I heard you lost Julie, I called to help you.
Detective Decker: You are mentally ill...what did you do to them?
Lilith: Oh, believe me, I didn't do anything to them, detective.
There was silence for a few seconds and then Decker heard Tom and Julie moaning. It was obscure, but it seemed to be the voice of those two people.
Lilith: Do you want to see them alive again? So come and save them. You might have a chance to catch me.
The call was disconnected and a message was immediately sent to Decker with the address. Decker checked the address, which belonged to an abandoned factory.
Detective Decker: What game are you playing Lilith Blake?

∆∆∆
So the next part is gonna be the last one! It's the final war between detective and Lilith 😈