Part 17

Lilith's point of view:

Louis: So Misa made a plan and revealed the plan to you?
Me: Apparently so...

Along with Louis, I was checking the condition of people and guards around the mansion.

Me: Her intention was to tempt the mafias and then save herself by exposing them to me, but... all this may be a trap. So we have to pay attention.

Louis put his hands in his pants pockets, closed his eyes and tilted his head back.

Louis: If I was in their shoes I'd be focusing on escaping instead of making these stupid plans to kill Lilith Blake.

I laughed and moved towards the entrance stairs of the mansion.
Me: Sara?
Louis: Like you asked, she's lurking along the way.
Me: Take a look at it and check everything.
Louis nodded and went back to do my bidding.

I climbed the stairs and entered the mansion. I went to Elizabeth's room and opened the door. The room was empty. I went to the toilet table with a smile.
The table had a large mirror with four small decorative mirrors next to it.
I pressed the third mirror, which opened with a clicking sound and a sensor was identified. I put my index finger and let the machine scan my eyes. The device recognized my identity and allowed me to enter when the green light turned on. With a sound, the toilet table moved, moved away, and a room was found behind it.

Where Elizabeth and her bodyguards were hiding.

I entered the secret room. It was a well-equipped room and had an escape route to the outside of the building.
Elizabeth was sitting on the bed and her people were in different parts of the room.

Seeing me, Elizabeth got up and came towards me.
Elizabeth: Is something wrong, Lilith?
Me: No, I just wanted to make sure of your safety.
I went forward and pulled Elizabeth into my arms.
Me: They will probably be found in an hour. I want you to stay here and do not come out under any circumstances.

Elizabeth: Didn't Misa reveal everything to you, so why should I stay here? I want to be with you.
Me: We can't fully trust Misa's words, maybe she has other thoughts in her head. Your safety is the most important thing.
Lucas: If you really cared about Elizabeth's safety, you would have sent her out of the mansion instead of keeping her here!
Ignoring what Lucas said, I caressed Elizabeth's hair and kissed her forehead.
Me: Before me, they want to hunt you Liza, that's why you can't be with me. And maybe Misa lied and they are waiting for me to send you out of the mansion so they can hunt you down. That's why I want you here.
Elizabeth: You don't need to explain anything to me, Lilith. i trust you.
I smiled at her. I took her chin very gently between my fingers and kissed it.

***

Narrator:

Several cars were around the road leading to Elizabeth's mansion, waiting and keeping an eye on everything.
Sarah was sitting in one of those cars and was taking orders from Lilith.

Lilith: Don't mess with them and just be careful. When they enter the road, block their exit.
Sarah: Don't worry.
Lilith: I guess they are lurking nearby. In 5 minutes, the car that we are going to pretend that I'm in it, will leave the building, probably they will be found later. be ready.

The connection was lost.
Sarah and her people waited and 5 minutes later a black van left the mansion. It was the same van that Lilith always used. A few minutes had passed when the American jeeps entered the road.
Sara: Wait for them to enter the mansion and then close the road.

On the other hand, all the people of the mansion were ready. Lilith and Louis were waiting for the mafia to enter the big hall of the mansion.
Lilith: we're going to have a great time, Louis.

The mafia entered the building. Parking their cars, getting out and looking at the dark and silent area of ​​the mansion.

Mafia man 1: Isn't it too quiet?
Misa: So you expected it to be a party?
Mafia man 1: No, but... why isn't there a security guard?
Mafia Man 2: Isn't the mansion empty and Elizabeth is not here?
Misa: I'm sure Elizabeth is here. Maybe they want to pretend that the mansion is empty to be safe for them... but even if it is empty, we can take it over. I am sure we will find good evidence about Lilith's plans.

Misa took her weapon in her hand and walked slowly towards the entrance stairs with her people.
Mafia Man 3: Does it mean that it took all this effort to get an empty mansion?
Misa turned towards those coward men angreely.
Misa: We have two choices; Either we go now and fulfill our plan successfully or we stay here until Lilith comes back to us.
Men moved.
Taking out their weapons, going up the stairs with Misa and reaching the entrance of the mansion.
Misa put her hand on the door handle and paused.

Lilith got up from the sofa.
Lilith: It's time to hide.
Lilith and Louis went to one of the decorative walls of the hall and hid behind it.

Misa opened the door by pressing the handle and faced the dark atmosphere of the hall.
Mafia Man 2: I really don't want to enter this house.
Misa: Move.
Misa entered with slow steps and the others followed.

Entering the hall and walking to the middle of the hall, but no movement was seen in the hall.

Misa turned around a little and finally lowered her weapon.
Misa: It seems really empty here.

Suddenly they heard many footsteps. It seems that many people are climbing the stairs of the mansion.

Lilith: Let's start the party.
The lights of the hall turned on. Lilith's people were standing on the upper mezzanine and pointing their guns at the mafias.
A large number of them entered the mansion and pointed at them. The mafia raised their guns in response, but no one was shooting.
They were all confused.
Mafia Man 2: They were waiting for us.

Lilith and Louis came out from behind the wall.
Mafia Man 3: Wh...what?? Is Lilith Blake here?

Lilith: You are very welcome.
Lilith put her hand in her pocket and came towards the mafias.
Lilith: I know you came to see Elizabeth, but she had work to do. So I will welcome you instead.

Misa smirked. She lowered her weapon and put it in her belt. She confidently walked towards Lilith.
Misa: Everything happened as I promised you.
Mafia Man 1: Misa...did you expose us you bastard? You suggested this plan yourself.
The men wanted to attack Misa, but they were stopped by firing several bullets in front of them.

Lilith: Please behave properly in my house and Elizabeth's.

Misa moved to Lilith's side.
Misa: I was hoping that handing over these traitors would change your opinion about me.
Lilith turned her head and looked at Misa.
Lilith: Were you hopeful?
Lilith turned around and looked at Misa.
Lilith: Why did you hope?
Misa was surprised by Lilith's question. She did not know what she meant and how to answer her.

Lilith: I never asked you to make such a plan. So why were you hopeful?
Misa: I...I...
She could not say a word and was only staring at Lilith with her mouth half open in surprise.

∆∆∆
Ok, now Misa in in trouble isn't she?
What do you think?

Thank you for reading and voting for my story😍 I'll be happy to know your opinion