Part 21

Lilith came out of the room and left the door open behind her. Elizabeth's lifeless and bloody body was visible through the half-open door.
The mansion was empty and silent; So everything went according to plan.

Lilith went to the basement.
Finally, everything was returning to its original place and the situation would be normal as it was five years ago, with the difference that now Lilith was much more powerful.

The echo of Lilith's footsteps was the only sound that could be heard in that great mansion.
She reached the basement entrance.
She raised her hand and placed it on the door handle.
Her hand was stained with Elizabeth's blood and left a trail of blood on the handle. Pushing the handle, she opened the door and entered.
Lucas and some of Elizabeth's people were kneeling on the ground with their hands tied, and the rest of Elizabeth's people were standing next to Lilith's people.

_________________________

Flashback, 2 years ago:

On the training ground, Lilith was training with Louis and Sarah.

Lilith and Louis had a serious fight and punched each other as if they were really enemies.

Lilith crossed her leg between Louis's legs and, locking one of his legs, lifted Louis up and knocked him on the ground. She quickly walked over to Louis, put her forearm on Louis' throat, brought his face close and whispered.
Lilith: I have a mission for you.

Louis rolled under Lilith's body, freed himself and stood on his feet. He started the attack and the kick he hit on Lilith's side made her get stuck in the corner of the ground.
Louis: Tell me.
Lilith: It hurt!

With a jump, Lilith spun in the air and her kick landed on the left half of Louis' face. The force of the kick was enough to throw Louis to the ground.
Lilith sat on Louis' back and turned Louis' hand back.
Louis: Ouch, ouch.

Lilith lowered her head.
Lilith: Bring Elizabeth's people... to our side.
Both of them were panting from the intensity of the fight, and Louis was scrunched up his face from the intensity of the pain.
Lilith let go of Louis's hand. She got up from his back and sat on the ground. Louis sat up and stared at Lilith while rubbing his arm.
Louis: Whatever the devil orders. _______________________________

Louis did a great job. Most of Elizabeth's people were now among Lilith's people, and a few were sitting on the floor next to Lucas.

Lucas raised his head and looked at Lilith with anger, but when he saw Lilith's bloody appearance, his anger replaced with shock.

Lucas: Is that Elizabeth's blood?
Lilith looked down and looked at the blood that was slowly drying. She grinned.
Lilith: What do you think?
Lucas was silent and staring for a few seconds, and then he tried to jump to Lilith, but Louis's hand held him by the back of his neck.
Lucas: You bastard...how could you do that? She loved you!
Lucas was still struggling to get to Lilith. He screamed.
Lucas: She loved you!

Louis and several other men kept Lucas on the ground and held him tight. Lucas was shaking with rage.
Lucas: She did everything for you and was even willing to do more.
Lucas closed his eyes.
Lucas: If you asked her, she would even set the whole world on fire.

Lilith: That's why I gave her an easy death... Until five minutes before her death, she considered herself the happiest woman in the world... Like the rest of Chris's allies, she didn't feel fear. She was not tortured and I even kissed her goodbye. And be sure that I will give her a grand funeral.

Lucas opened his eyes again and looked at Lilith.
Anger and sadness for Elizabeth's bitter fate had brought tears to Lucas' eyes.
He pressed his teeth together.
Lucas: Are you going to obligate now? ... Maybe at first Elizabeth kept you alive for business, but then she gambled everything to protect you!
Lilith sighed, took a few steps forward and got down on one knee in front of Lucas.
Lilith: People sometimes lose at gambling, Lucas, that's why it's exciting.

Lucas stared at Lilith with his deepest gaze. He looked for any trace of remorse or at least sadness for killing Elizabeth, but all he could see was the glow of victory. "This devil does not regret any of her crimes." Lucas whispered softly.

Lucas: I warned Elizabeth... I told her...
Lilith: Don't worry, I reminded her of your words.
Lilith raised her hand and placed it on Lucas' shoulder.
Lilith: Don't be too sad, Lucas. I will send you to her too.
Lilith got up from the ground and took a few steps back.
Lilith: Kill them.
The guns that were pointed at the head of Lucas and his people, fired.

The sound of bullets and the light of shooting filled the basement space for a few seconds and then it was silent.
Now the bodies of Lucas and his people were lying on the ground, and the flowing blood stained the entire floor of the basement.
Lilith locked her hands behind her waist and started walking.
The sound of her footsteps in the red liquid could be heard.

Lilith: Those of you who joined us...
She stood still and looked at the faces of each and every man and woman.
Lilith: I don't like disobedience, I don't like that my orders are executed incompletely, I don't like that what I want doesn't happen... The distance between you and these corpses on the ground is just a second...
She swung the gun between her fingers.

Lilith: The one second it takes to get my weapons ready to fire, so... without question, follow my orders to the letter so we don't need that one second.

People were quiet. From the first day that Louis came to them, they knew that this new master was different from Elizabeth; Bloodthirsty and ruthless, but obeying her is the only way to survive.
Lilith put her weapons on her waist and rolled up the sleeves of her dress.
Lilith: Now that none of my enemies are left, it's time to go back to Blake's mansion... Besides, we have to have a grand funeral, Louis and Sara will tell you the details of it.

Lilith took a breath and looked at the audience again.
Lilith: I don't care what your position was when you were among Elizabeth's people, here you must obey Louis and Sarah.
Lilith looked at Louis and Sarah.
Lilith: Destroy the corpses here. Elizabeth's body is also upstairs in the bedroom, deal with that too... After you have sorted everything out, come to my room so we can discuss the plan.

Lilith turned on her heel and went to the door. She opened the door but looked at Louis again before leaving.
Lilith: Bring Tom here too.
Louis nodded in obedience. Lilith left the basement and left the door open behind her.

_____________________________
Flashback five years ago:

Lilith left Elizabeth's room.
She should have sent Louis to Tom, away from Elizabeth's eyes, but how?
She was not sure where Elizabeth put the camera and microphone to monitor them.
She went to her room and opened the door. Louis and Sarah were still there.
Lilith: Louis, come to the training ground.
Louis looked at Lilith in surprise.
Louis: Now?
Lilith: Come on.
Lilith left the room and Louis followed, still surprised.

A few minutes later, Louis and Lilith were facing each other on the training ground. The clay practice field was a large field that was in open space, so the cameras could not spy closely.
Louis and Lilith stood close together and talked while pretending to warm up.
Louis: What was it about?
Lilith: Tom. I want T to teach him.
Louis: And?
Lilith punches the imaginary enemy in the air.
Lilith: Call T. Give her the necessary information and tell her to take Tom from the shelter of the mansion, take him to herself and train him until the situation is the way I want it.
Louis: What?
Lilith turned to Louis and Louis caught her fist in the air.
Louis: Are you crazy? How? Don't you see how we are under surveillance? How can I contact T?
Lilith twisted her wrist and freed her fist from Louis's fingers.
Lilith: That is your problem, find a way for it.

T was a female killer who could kill anyone for a high salary. She was the most professional, no one knew her full name, no one had her address, and no one had seen her face. All Lilith knew was that T followed Blake's orders without question. So it was a good option for Tom's training. ______________________________________

∆∆∆
Do you remember Tom?
He's Back 😃
And Lilith is going to sit on the throne.