Part 27

Lilith was sitting on the royal sofa wearing a black suit. In front of her, Christopher was sitting; He was a middle-aged man who was white all over and even his varnished shoes and classic hat were white.
Louis was sitting on the chair next to Lilith, and Sara and Tom were standing behind Lilith's sofa.
Christopher: Now that I am here and have seen the quality of Blake's products, I understand that what I heard was not an exaggeration.
Lilith smiled.
Lilith: So I hope we have a good deal.

While Lilith and Christopher were talking about their big deal, movements were seen outside Blake's mansion. Thanks to the information Tom gave Decker about the meeting, the police had the chance to arrest Lilith at the scene of the crime. With the documents he got from Tom, Decker was able to get permission to operate against Lilith Blake. Tom had also warned about Blake's spies and Decker had planned the operation in secret.
The special police unit had completely surrounded the building.
Detective Decker: Lilith Blake must be arrested tonight, don't give her a chance to escape. And save Tom, he is our source of information and if we can't bring him with us tonight; he dies.

Lilith and Christopher completed the first stage of their agreement. The servant brought a glass of wine for each of them.
Christopher: I usually don't eat or drink anything when I go to trade, but Lilith Blake's mansion is different.
Lilith smiled proudly and raised her cup.
Lilith: Cheers.
Christopher also raised his glass a little and both of them drank.
Tom took a deep breath. He had given the plan of the building and the plan of the security guards to Decker and he knew that it wouldn't be a long time before Decker would cut off the electricity to of the building and start their operations. Cold sweat was sitting on Tom's body. Tonight could be the last night of his life.

Decker and his people were waiting outside the mansion. One of Decker's people had entered the building and should have cut off the electricity in the building within 40 seconds when the guards left the control room. After that, it would take 5 minutes for the electric motor to activate, and this time was suitable to surprise Lilith.
Decker was holding his weapon tightly in his hand. Everyone was waiting in absolute silence. A second later, the mansion fell into darkness and Decker heard the sound of ″Done'' from his headphones.
Detective Dekker: Go, go...all forces enter.
Decker and his people passed by the cameras and sirens that were turned off and entered the yard of the mansion.

Without getting up, Lilith took a look at the completely dark atmosphere of the mansion.
Christopher: What happened?
Lilith: Don't worry, the electric motor will be activated in 5 minutes.
Lilith turned on the flash of her mobile phone.
Lilith: Of course it's strange...
She frowned.
Lilith: The electricity here has never had a problem before...
The sound of shooting and fighting could be heard from outside the building. Everyone got up. The door of the mansion opened. People entered that Lilith didn't recognize, but she could recognize the uniforms of the police special forces. The flashlights on their guns were on.
Detective Decker: You're arrested Lilith Blake...
Decker cast the light on Lilith's face and saw Lilith's grin.
Lilith: Fool.
Guns started firing from the top floor of the mansion. As soon as the police were distracted by the sudden attack of the bodyguards, Lilith turned and grabbed the shotgun from under the table. Louis and Sara also took guns and shot. The mansion was still without electricity and only sparks could be seen.
Louis: We have to go.
A bullet went past Lilith's shoulder and wounded her. Louis grabbed Lilith's arm and pulled her back.
Detective Decker: The entire mansion is surrounded, there is no escape.
Sara found Decker in the dark and shot him. The bullets hit him but did not pass through his bulletproof vest. Decker noticed Sara and shot her back. Sarah lowered her head and took refuge behind the couch with Lilith and Louis.
Lilith: What are they doing here? There was no evidence against us and we were not wanted. How do they have an operation license?
Louis was silent. The spies did not give any news and this means that it was a completely secret operation. The sofa which they were sheltering behind was no longer able to withstand the bullets. A bullet passed through it and passed right by Louis's ear and scratched it.
Louis: Fuck.
Lilith: We need to get out from the secret door.
They used the darkness of the building and went to the back space. They went through the secret passage. The lighting of the corridor lights showed that the electric motor was turned on and the light of the building was back.

As the mansion lit up, Decker quickly turned his gaze. He saw the body of the man in white and many of Lilith's guards, but he did not see Lilith herself.
Detective Decker: Lilith Blake has escaped. all units; Watch out for secret paths...
Decker turned to one of the agents.
Detective Decker: Where's Tom?
Agent: with us.
Detective Decker: Get him out of here quick...everybody to the yard.

Lilith reached the end of the path. Sarah, Louis and a few of her bodyguards were behind her. Louis came forward and opened the door. The space seemed safe. They all came out and immediately faced the policemen.
Lilith: Aim for their heads.
Both sides started shooting. Lilith felt that the situation was out of her control and this made her nervous. She pulled out her knives and attacked the police directly. They had no chance against Lilith's knife aimed at their throats. Panting, Lilith looked at the corpses and then back at her people.
Lilith: where is Tom?
With Lilith's words, Louis and Sarah also looked around. Tom was not there. Lilith gave a nervous and scary laugh.
Lilith: That little...
Louis: We have to go, Lilith.
Lilith angrily grabbed Louis's collar and pulled him down.
Lilith: I want Tom.
Lilith walked and her people inevitably followed her. She guessed that Tom gave the documents to Decker that he was able to get a license with their help, so the police are protecting Tom.
They were surprised by the shots that were fired at them. Police forces have seen them. It's as if they knew every secret path of the mansion and the forest around it. With a bullet hitting Lilith's arm, the gun fell from her hand and she took shelter behind a tree to avoid being hit by more bullets. Louis and Sarah were still shooting.
Lilith: Louis...
Louis heard Lilith's scream, but he couldn't take his eyes off the bullets that were being shot at him even for a moment. Lilith picked up a stick from the ground and tried to pull her weapon towards her, but she stopped when she heard a scream. She turned his head and saw Sarah falling on her knees. The bullet hit her heart.
Louis: Sarahhh!
Louis tried to pull Sara behind a tree with him, but he had to pull back due to the bullets that were being shot at them. Another bullet hit Sara's forehead and her lifeless body fell on the ground. Her eyes were still open and his gaze was staring at an unknown point.
Lilith was staring at Sarah's body in amazement. Sarah was one of Lilith's strongest people who was always with her and it was almost impossible to believe her death. Lilith felt defeated for the first time because of someone's death, but she had no time to regret and had to make a decision. By shooting some of the agents, Louis was able to stop the shooting for a while and reach Lilith.
Louis: Lilith.
Lilith: Bring the remote.
Louis: What?
Louis looked at Lilith's serious face with wide eyes and a lot of surprise.
The truth was that the entire Blake mansion and the grounds and forest around it had been bombed with remote control bombs. No one but Louis and Lilith knew about this fact. To activate the bombs, two remotes and the fingerprints of Lilith and Louis were needed. Louis hoped they would never have to use these bombs, but Lilith's serious face showed otherwise.
Louis opened his belt with a knife and took out a small remote control. Lilith also took out her own and connected it to Louis's remote control. The remotes had a small screen and after connecting them, it showed a code.
Lilith entered the code in her mobile phone. Her mobile screen turned off and then there were two fingerprints. Lilith and Louis looked at each other and placed their fingers on the screen at the same time. The screen was unlocked and the map of the bombs showed itself. The shots resumed towards the tree that Lilith and Louis were sheltering behind. Lilith paused for a few seconds and chose some bombs to explode; The second floor of the mansion, the center of the main area and some scattered spots in the forest. The bombs were activated and exploded immediately. The sound of explosions was deafening. Lilith and Louis put their hands on their ears and used the distraction that was created. They Came out from behind the tree, shoot the rest of the police and move towards the road.
Lilith saw a police car speeding down the road and away from the mansion. Her sixth sense told her that Tom must be in this car. She went to the middle of the road and sat on her knee. She took aim, held her breath and fired. The bullet hit the tire of the car exactly. The car turned a little on the road and then hit a tree trunk. Louis and Lilith rush to the car.
Louis opened the car door. The cops sitting in the front seat were still dazed from the accident when Louis shot them in the head and killed them.
Lilith opened the back door and met Tom's terrified face.
Tom felt like he was having a nightmare. Lilith's face, wounded and bloody but with the same scary look, was right in front of him and was looking at him.
Lilith smirked.
Lilith: You're coming with me, you little bastard.
Shee raised her hand and pulled Tom out of the car.

∆∆∆
Hope you enjoy it 💙