Part 11

5 years later:

Lilith took the glass of syrup from Elizabeth's hand.
Lilith: Thank you, great Elizabeth.

Elizabeth laughed. She sat on the bed and watched Lilith, who was seriously typing. Thanks to the Tears and Lilith's plans against Elizabeth's enemies, Elizabeth had become a power. Just a word of her could make a mafia reach the end of the line. Elizabeth was no longer an anonymous mafia woman and it could be said that she had become an emperor in a way. The same power that Blake had and Elizabeth wanted it, but Lilith's still aliveness was a secret and no one knew about it.

Elizabeth smiled. She had gained everything by keeping Lilith alive; Money, power, and most importantly love. A love that she was not willing to exchange for anything.
Elizabeth: Lilith?
Lilith raised her head and looked at Elizabeth.
Lilith: My dear?
Elizabeth: You are really wonderful.
Lilith stared at Elizabeth for a few seconds and then laughed and got up from her chair.

Lilith: What happened that Liza is going to flirt with me?
Elizabeth: Look who's talking about flirting.
Elizabeth threw herself on the bed.
Elizabeth: You built a power from nothing in 5 years, an emperor while you had to hide in the shadows yourself... you... you are truly unique.
Lilith lay down next to Elizabeth on the bed.
Lilith: Me?
She rolled over and lay down on her side next to Elizabeth. She raised her hand and pushed a few strands of Elizabeth's hair away from her face.
Lilith: Not me Liza, we're awesome. You and I, together, are unbeatable... Do you think I could do it without you?
Lilith bent her head and kissed Elizabeth's cheek.
Lilith: What now Elizabeth? With this power and wealth, what else do you want to have?
Elizabeth took a deep breath and closed her eyes.
Elizabeth: What else do I want...

Lilith's fingertips caressed her face and gave her a strange sense of security. Elizabeth opened her eyes.
Elizabeth: I want you to come out of the shadows, Lilith. I want to hold your hand in front of everyone. I want the whole world to see you.
Lilith got up from the bed. Feeling the bed shake, Elizabeth noticed Lilith getting up. She opened her eyes and looked at her. Lilith stood facing the bed, put her hands in her pants pockets and looked at Elizabeth.
Lilith: Do you really want to show me Liza? Do you want to show the mafia that you betray them 5 years ago? They get angry.

Elizabeth sat on the bed and supported her body with her elbows.
Elizabeth: For example, what do they want to do?... I have you by my side...
Elizabeth sat on the edge of the bed.
Elizabeth: You protect me, don't you?
Lilith bowed. She took Elizabeth's chin and raised her head. She kissed Elizabeth's forehead and rested her forehead on hers.
Lilith: With all my power.
Lilith pulled away from Elizabeth and started walking.
Lilith: But still I can't risk you , Liza. We must destroy our most dangerous enemy first; And when he doesn't expect it.
Elizabeth jumped off the bed, her eyes sparkling with excitement.
Elizabeth: Chris!
Lilith snapped and raised her index finger.
Lilith: Chris! He does not expect Lilith, who was killed 5 years ago, to attack him.
Elizabeth stood up and circled Lilith.
Elizabeth: Well, then we have to make a plan.
Lilith: I don't want it to be messy ... I want to do it very quietly and cleanly.
Elizabeth: So we have to pull Chris out of his hole. Somewhere, without bodyguards and their people.
Elizabeth stood in front of Lilith and wrapped her arms around her neck.

Elizabeth: And guess what?... your girlfriend has a great idea.
Lilith laughed. She took one hand out of her pocket and wrapped it around Elizabeth's waist.
Lilith: Well, tell me.
Elizabeth: Hmmm, you know I'm invited to a big party tomorrow night and all the mafia are there, even Chris! And even though I pushed him back, but to be honest, I think he still has his eyes on me... I can bring him here.

Lilith frowned. She put both his hands on Elizabeth's waist and pressed her to herself.
Lilith: You mean you want to go flirt with that man? Hmm?
Elizabeth: Don't be jealous, Lilith. I really don't like it, just for the plan. When I brought him here, you can take revenge on him.
Lilith's face was still frowning. She put her head on the hollow between Elizabeth's neck and shoulder.
Lilith: Even thinking about it, I want to chew Chris's snot.
Elizabeth enjoyed Lilith's jealousy and mostly placed herself in Lilith's arms.

There was a knock on the door.
Lucas: Elizabeth, I need to check the stats with you.
Elizabeth: Come on.
The door opened and Lucas entered.
Elizabeth and Lilith were still hugging each other. Lucas nodded and walked towards them. He still didn't trust Lilith.
Lilith opened her circle and Elizabeth was able to take the tablet from Lucas.

Elizabeth: Hmm, the situation is very good.
She took the tablet towards Lilith.
Elizabeth: Look...
Lucas rolled his eyes impatiently.
Lucas: Yeah, yeah, it's all because of Lilith...
Elizabeth: Lucas!!
Lilith laughed.
Lilith: Calm down baby. People never get along with their friend's partner. Lucas is no exception.
Lucas: Lilith, if the romantic games are over, we should go check on people.

Lilith: Sure.
She took Elizabeth's chin and placed a short kiss on her lips.
Lilith: Take a break, my dear. We straighten the work.

Lilith and Lucas came out of the room and went to the basement.
Lilith: When do you want to end your enmity with me?
Lucas: I'm not your enemy, but I don't trust you either... and I'm careful that you will not hurt Elizabeth, because on the contrary, I'm not in love with you.

Lilith: By the way, it's good that you are careful. I have always been relieved that you are there and that Liza is not in danger, but...
Lilith stood on her place. Lucas also stopped, turned and looked at Lilith.
Lilith: But don't try to come between me and Liza. If I feel that you want to destroy our relationship or take away my love, that's when we have problem.
Lucas laughed and clapped his hands mockingly.
Lucas: Wow, what passionate love.
Lilith shrugged nonchalantly and continued on her way.
Lilith: I don't need you to believe me. Liza's belief is enough for me.

***
Elizabeth: What do you think? how do i look?
Elizabeth spun around to show Lilith her dress. She was wearing a short red dress that reached her knees. Her shoulders were bare, and the sleeves of the dress covered only half of her arm. The collar of the dress was like a choker, holding Elizabeth's neck. The fabric of the dress was simple, but it was impressive in Elizabeth's delicate body. Lilith smiled.
Lilith: Seductive, as always.
Elizabeth laughed.
She styled her hair and wore red Swarovski earrings. Lilith had a cigarette in the corner of her mouth and was staring at Elizabeth.
Elizabeth: Are you enjoying the view?
She turned and came to Lilith to tie her bracelet to her wrist.
Lilith put her cigarette in the ashtray.
Lilith: Hmm, it will never become repetitive for me...
She tied the bracelet and took both of Elizabeth's hands.
Lilith: Don't flirt with him too much!
Elizabeth: It seems that someone is very jealous...
Lilith rolled her eyes and closed them greedily.
Lilith: I don't want you to go at all.
Elizabeth: Relax Lilith.

She put her hands around Lilith's face and kissed her eyes. Lilith opened her eyes.
Elizabeth: Just stick to the plan. Tonight is going to be fun.
Elizabeth turned to the dressing table. She checked her style for the last time and then took her small handbag.
Elizabeth: I leave.
Lilith: Take care of yourself.
Elizabeth winked at Lilith and left the room.
Lilith threw herself on the bed.

Lilith: Chris...!

Ω Ω Ω

So, That's it
The revenge is coming.

Next parts are going to be violent.
Hope you enjoy it