Part 13

Narrator:

The sunrise was visible from the small basement window.
With the bleeding, Chris's face was completely pale. His lips were dry and cracked and he could hardly even keep his eyes open. The basement door opened and steps approached him. He could not raise his head to see that person, but it was not difficult to guess that it was Lilith.
Lilith grabbed Chris's chin and pulled his head up sharply. He felt that all his muscles were stretched and he felt intense pain, but except for a small moan, he did not make a sound.

Lilith: Well done.
The movement of Chris's chest was very slow and lifeless, as if he was not breathing at all. He looked into Lilith's eyes. This woman... this woman was truly the epitome of evil.
Lilith: There's nothing left, do you have any last words, Chris?
Chris's lips barely parted. It opened and closed several times and finally a faint sound was heard.
Chris: f...inish...it....
Lilith: I can finish it. I can cut your throat with a knife so that you die faster... but I don't want to.
Chris: You...are evil.
Lilith laughed. She let go of Chris's chin, which made his head fall.
Lilith: You shouldn't have messed up with me, Chris... but again, I'm sorry that it took me 5 years to send you to your father.
Every moment that passed, Chris's body became more numb. The sounds around him became unclear and his vision became blurred. He couldn't see Lilith clearly anymore and only saw a black image. He was finally dying.
His breathing was getting slower and his heart was barely pumping the little blood that was left in his body. This was the end of the line for Chris.
He remembers how worried the mafias were about attacking Blake 5 years ago and doubted Lilith's survival for a long time, but Elizabeth reassured them and Chris blindly believed her.He thought to himself that she couldn't lie for something like that. At that time, the fear of the mafia was ridiculous for him, but now he understood that they were right. They knew that Lilith Blake could become such a monster if she survived.
Chris felt his head getting heavy. His eyes grew heavy, and a whispered "monster" was the last thing that was heard from Chris.

***

a week later:
Elizabeth was busy preparing a great ceremony to introduce Lilith, and the only mafias invited were those who united against Blake five years ago. It was almost a private one.
The news of Chris's disappearance was spreaded everywhere, and everyone thought that it was the work of the Russians, whom Chris had been involved with many times.
Elizabeth was checking the taste of the food when Lilith's hands wrapped around her waist.
Lilith: What is the princess doing? Elizabeth: How does this taste, Lilith? Elizabeth put a piece of fried chicken in Lilith's mouth.
Lilith: Oh, delicious.
She put her lips next to Elizabeth's ear.
Lilith: But not to your taste...
She kissed Elizabeth's earlobe. Elizabeth laughed and tried to push Lilith aside.
Elizabeth: Let me do my job, Lilith. I have to make sure everything goes perfect.
Lilith put her chin on Elizabeth's shoulder.
Lilith: You checked everything so much, but you forgot one important thing.
Startled, Elizabeth turned and looked at Lilith.
Elizabeth: What? Oh no, tonight is the ceremony.
Lilith raised her eyebrows and put her hands in her pockets.
Lilith: Me! You forgot to pay attention to me in this last week.
Elizabeth stared at Lilith with her mouth open. After a few seconds, when she understood Lilith's words, she screamed and punched her arm. Elizabeth: Really Lilith?! Ah.
She turned her head nervously and started her work again.
Lilith laughed at Elizabeth's movements. She stretched herself and went to the training hall to get ready for the night ceremony.

The remaining few hours passed quickly and now the mansion was full of guests. Servants were walking around with trays of wine. there was a large dining table right in the middle of the mansion hall, and there were smaller dining tables next to the sofa handles.
One of the female mafia approached Elizabeth.
Woman 1:  It's a big and luxurious party Elizabeth. There must be a special reason.
Elizabeth: Indeed. I want to announce something important to you.
She smiled and drank from her wine cup.

Upstairs, Lilith was standing in front of the mirror and fixing her style. She was wearing black leather pants. Her white top had a snake head design. She was wearing a black leather jacket and leather boots decorated with chains. He put her weapons behind her back and left the room. She waited in the dark to hear Elizabeth's voice.

Elizabeth went to the main staircase of the mansion, went up about 2-3 steps and stopped. She tapped her wine glass with a metal fork and drew the attention of the audience.
Elizabeth: My dear guests, you are very welcome. I hope you've had a good time so far... Tonight's party was very important to me and it was held for a special reason.
The hall was completely silent. Everyone was curious and all their attention was on Elizabeth. Elizabeth was really excited for what happened in the next few moments.
Elizabeth: I organized this party to introduce my partner to you.

Hearing Elizabeth's voice, Lilith appeared at the top of the stairs. Her head was down and they could not see her face. She slowly and quietly went down to the middle of the stairs. The only sound coming was the sound of Lilith's boots hitting the stone stairs of the mansion.
A few steps above where Elizabeth stood, Lilith paused. She stood and raised her head.
It didn't take more than a few seconds for all the guests to realize the person standing in the middle of the stairs, was Lilith Blake; The same woman they planned to kill her 5 years ago.
Lilith: Did you miss me?
The hall was still shocked. There must have been a mistake; How is this woman alive? What is she doing here now? Why did Elizabeth gather us to see her? Wasn't Elizabeth the one who was going to kill her?
Lilith went down the few remaining steps and stood next to Elizabeth. She wrapped her arm around Elizabeth's waist and held her close to herself.
Lilith: I'm Elizabeth's girlfriend. Do I need to introduce myself or do you remember?
Finally, someone took courage and took a few steps forward.
Woman 1: Why are you alive?
Lilith: Let me put it this way... Love saved me.
She separated from Elizabeth and went down a few steps.
Lilith: But what a pity that there is nothing to save you.
Before anyone could even notice, Lilith pulled her weapon from her back and with one shot, put a bullet in the middle of the woman's forehead.
The woman fell on the floor with round eyes and a shocked face, and in the silence of the hall, her glass of wine broke with a loud sound.
The hall came to itself, glasses and cups fell from everyone's hands. Screaming and breaking windows was the only sound that could be heard. Everyone ran towards the door to escape from that house. But the doors were locked and everyone's guns were taken from them before entering the party.
Even though they couldn't open the door, everyone stayed by the door. The fear of Lilith Blake, who seemed to have come back to life, was so great that they wanted to keep as far away from her as possible.
Lilith came down the rest of the stairs and Elizabeth followed her.
Lilith: You know it's useless. I can shoot you from here too.
One of the male mafia threw himself on the ground. While coming to Lilith on his knees, he held his hands together in a begging gesture.
Man: Please don't kill us! We...we didn't mean to...it was all Chris's fault, find him...he's to blame.
Lilith lowered her head and stared at the man kneeling in front of her. Another coward! How much she hated cowards.
Lilith: Don't worry about Chris. I already sent him to his father... And he was bothered on the way!
She bent down and put one knee on the ground in front of the man. She raised her hand and grabbed the hair of the man's head in her fist.
Lilith: But you have a chance.
She got up, took a few steps back and stood next to Elizabeth.
Lilith: In any case, I will kill you all, but not tonight... you have a chance to live a little longer. Run away, hide wherever you can, but don't leave the country because I will understand and kill you quickly. Each of you hide better, I will find him or her later and that means he amused me more, so I will give him an easy death and believe me, this is a favor. None of you want to die by my creative methods.
She wrapped her arm around Elizabeth's waist again.
Lilith: And get rid of the thought of killing me because I will make you to wish for death.
She kissed Elizabeth's cheek. Elizabeth also leaned on Lilith's shoulder.
Lilith: Go now. Run away and hide. I will start hunting in 24 hours. Elizabeth's guards opened the door of the mansion. All the guests ran out in fear and went to their cars.
Lilith watched them running away with a smirk.
Lilith: It's going to be a lot of fun.

ΩΩΩ
So, she officially started ! She's gonna hunt them violently and they're all gonna pay:))
We're gonna see a more terrifying side of Lilith.

Enjoy it 🖤