Part 6

I opened my eyes. The sound of the birds reminded me that I was in a forest villa. My father had decided to send me here to rest and be away from the dangers and threats of Chris. I looked at my bandaged arm... Chris!
There was a knock on the room door. Me: Come in.
The door had been opened and I saw Louis's figure in the door frame.
Louis: How long have you been up?
Me: Just Now... how are you?

Louis shrugged and entered the room.

Louis: I'm fine, it was just a few scratches...Sarah is fine too, she's eating breakfast downstairs.

I sat on the edge of the bed and hung my legs.
Louis: Is your mind busy?
Me: How can it not be? At the very beginning, I had a terrible failure and ran away like a little child. If it wasn't for my dad, I would be dead now.

I ran my fingers through my hair and punched.
Louis: You are saying at the very begining...failure is normal, the important thing is to learn from your mistakes...
Me: Is there any news about my father? Louis: It is not new news. He just asked for your security and sent a lot of bodyguards.
Me: Providing security?
I grinned.
Me: My father imprisoned me here so that I don't cause any more damage. Do you know how long it will take me to prove myself again??

Louis: Calm down, Lilith!
I yelled at him.
Me: Calm down?? are you kidding me?

I jumped off the bed in anger.
Me: I'm going to become a symbol of failure.
I took the liquor glass from the table and threw it towards the wall.
Me: It's not just my dad...all the mafias, they're all going to talk about how Lilith Blake has been defeated by Edward's son. How long do you think it will take me to fix this? Do you know what I should do?
Louis: For now, you should try to get well...don't rush Lilith! That caused you lose to Chris...you can't run after power like that.
I took a deep breath and closed my eyes.

Louis: Aren't you hungry?
Me:I do not know.
Louis: Well, if you remain calm for a few minutes and give your body a chance to check its condition, you will know that you are hungry!
I opened my eyes and stared at him.
Me: Louis, do you think you command or forbid me too much?? I am the boss.

He put his hands on his chest and leaned on the wall behind him. He stared at me for a few seconds and then laughed.
Louis: Accept that you need my honesty and command and prohibition. If I am going to cheat, who will find your mistakes and take care of you?
He was right. I didn't intend to see Louis as just a subordinate. I needed him to be my friend.
I laughed at his arrogance and readiness to answer.
Louis: Come on, breakfast.
He left my room and I could hear him going down the stairs.
I went with him.
***
I took the gun with my unharmed hand. I aimed at the target screen and fired. The condition of my arm had caused me to stop my combat training for a few days and now I could only practice shooting with one hand.
I had special headphones on my ears. I couldn't hear any sound and I was all focused on aiming and shooting... With a hand on my shoulder, I quickly turned around and took guard. It was Louis.
I took the headphones off my ears and I threw down.

Me: Louis! I was about to attack you, what are you doing...
Louis: We have to go, Lilith. It is not safe here anymore.
My eyes were wide.
Me: Why are you napping Louis? Here...

Without any attention that I was talking, he pulled my arm and made me run after him.
I had no idea what was going on. This villa was one of the most secure houses in Blake properties, with excellent protection. My grandfather and then my father personally worked on its security.
I wanted to stop, but Louis' speed was more than I could stop him.
Louis: Just run Lilith, I will explain everything to you.

We entered the villa area, all the cars were ready to go and people were busy putting ammunition and weapons in the cars.
Louis: We don't have time, everyone get in. We have to move... everything and everyone who is left behind is left behind.
Louis quickly put me in a black van and I saw Sarah behind the wheel... there could only be one reason for all this haste and panic. I clenched my teeth in anger.
Me: Louis!! Don't tell me that Chris is coming and that's why we're running away...

Louis stared into my eyes for a few seconds.
Louis: I wish it was just Chris.
I looked at Louis in surprise. I didn't understand what he meant, why should anyone but Chris want to attack me?

Louis took out his wireless and spoke. Louie: Take the formation I said... it shouldn't be a way to break into the main van.
I heard the hiss of approval and obedience from the other side of the wireless.
Louis took a deep breath and closed his eyes for a few moments.

Me: Don't you think it's time to talk? Louis: Chris has teamed up with all the mafia leaders.
Me: What? to do what?
Louis opened his eyes and looked at me.
Me: To attack me? So he somehow admitted that he can't get over me being alone?
Louis: The target isn't just you, Lilith, it's Blake... While you were in the gym, I got an emergency call from George. He said that the main mansion was filled with mafia mercenaries in the blink of an eye. Not only Chris, they all united and attacked with the aim of destroying Blake... Blake's father, with George and the people who survived, are going to the farm. they run away.

I was confused. I never even thought of such a thing. I always thought that Blake's name was strong enough that no one would dare to do this, but it seems I was wrong. Now that powerful Blake was wandering on the roads and running for his life.
Louis: West Farm is the only place left, I hope it's really a safe place.

My father and I may still be alive, but Blake was indeed destroyed. We had lost our mansion and many of our people and we were on the edge of the valley of death. We don't always have to die to die.
The rest of the way passed in complete silence. We were all thinking about what to do from now on. I had not yet been able to fully analyze the situation, so I had to wait until I reached my father.
Louis: Sarah, don't go straight into the farm...park here so we can check everything.

All cars are parked at a distance from the farm and between the trees. Louis took out his cell phone and dialed George's number.
Louis: He doesn't answer...
I took my mobile phone and dialed my father's emergency number. The sound of the horn echoed in my ear, it sounded so long that finally the recorded voice of the woman said, "The subscriber in question is not able to answer" and then the sound of the busy horn echoed in my ear.
Louis and I stared at each other and we both thought about something, but we didn't have the courage to say it.

Sara: I think we should run away.
Louis and I quickly turned around and looked outside the car. Many black jeeps were approaching us.

Louie: Damn it...they ambushed us.

Sara pressed her foot on the gas pedal and was moving at the highest speed. Sara: But where should we go?
Louis: Lilith! Is there anywhere else? Where none of us had been told and Blake the father only told you?
I could hear Louis's voice in the distance, as if the world was spinning. There was no place, no way, my father was most likely killed and that means there was no one to give me a solution. Was this the end of my line?
Louis: Lilith!

He grabbed my arm and shook me hard. I looked at him confused.
Me: No...no. There is no other place.

The jeeps that were chasing us started shooting.
Louis: Damn it, go faster Sarah.
Sarah: I'm driving as fast as it can go.

Their shouting was on my nerves.
Me: Where are we going anyway? Louis: As a first priority... a place where bullets won't hit us!

Suddenly, one of the vans that was driving next to our van exploded due to the shots and bullets and hit our van as a result of the explosion. Sara lost control of the van. The car was spinning like crazy on the road.

Sara: I can't control it!
Louis went forward to help Sarah, but the car veered off the road and completely lost its balance. Now we were in a car that was spinning in the air and we kept hitting the walls of the car.
Finally, the car was on its left side. It landed and we all fell on the wall on the same side.
My whole body was bruised and hurt. I could hear Louis's small moans as he tried to call my name. I wanted to answer him, but it was as if my brain could not command. I could hear the sound of brakes of jeeps and noises of people from outside the car, who kept getting further away from me. Someone opened the car door. I didn't know her, but she seems to be a woman.

Woman: Take them out...carefully.
I saw that people were getting into the car to take us out, I tried to stay awake to understand what they wanted to do with me, but at that moment my whole world went black and I didn't understand anything.

♤♤♤
Thanks for riding and voting for devil soul,
I'm waiting for your comments ♡