𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐂𝐇𝐎

╔═══════════════╗
IMPORTANT
╚═══════════════╝

╔═══════════════╗IMPORTANT╚═══════════════╝

Hello! My name is Alex and I am the author. I'll be addressing a couple of things in this fan fiction.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»
Song

Until I Found You - By Steven Sanchez

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»
Information

Five and Eight will be 15-16 instead of 13.

They are not blood related. Yes, they are adopted siblings but they were never treated as a family.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»
Power

Your power. You will have some sort of energy source where You can create many things. Such as, a whip to attack, or a rope to tie up your opponents. Your power also varies on your emotions. If you are experiencing strong emotions your power might lose control, and Echo will take over you. That is why you must keep Echo at bay.

Echo is a symbiote. He is like a blue shadow that is attached to Eight. He doesn't have many features, expect his big blue-white eyes. He looks like Venom, but blue. Whenever you transform into a monster, it's like Venom taking over Eddie. Echo is gender-fluid since he can take many shapes and forms. They mainly use he/they pronouns. Echo can also help you attack, if you call for him. He can get stronger by sucking out the soul of a person (similar to a dementor's kiss). Like I said before, strong emotions can make you lose control, which can result in Echo taking control of you and can lead to destruction. Overall, Echo is your best friend and companion.

There will be additional powers later on in the book.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»
About Me

I am not the best writer so I can't really promise you that it'll be great. Yes, I will make spelling and grammar mistakes, so please inform me if I do, thank you.

I love interacting with readers and having amazing conversations with you all! I am a very eccentric and easy going person. I have great humor and love talking to new people. Feel free to send me a message if you ever want to talk. I am a great listener and a shoulder for you all to lean on. You can message me about anything, it doesn't even have to be fanfic related.

I just hope you guys enjoy this fan fiction. Good bye lovelies! <3

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»