𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

THE DAY THAT WAS

THE FOUR LOOKED at us in confusion

THE FOUR LOOKED at us in confusion. Five took another sip from the cup and threw it. "We don't know... yet." He said.

"But we do know that he's responsible for the apocalypse. So we have to find him. And we have to do it now." I said sternly.

"How is he connected to what's gonna happen?" Luther asked.

"I don't know."

"Wait, so you just know his name? That's it?" Diego came closer to us.

"That's enough." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"There's probably dozens of Harold Jenkinses in the city." Diego said.

"Well, we just better start looking, then." Five snarled. I heard footsteps from upstairs. I looked up and noticed an unfamiliar man.

"Who the hell is that?" I questioned.

"Vanya's boyfriend. Leonard Peabody" Diego answered. I stared at him in suspicion. He seems... off.

"I'm sorry. Am I the only one that's skeptical here? I mean, how exactly do you know all of this about what's his name?" Allison intervened.

Five explained that the two lunatics who attacked the house were sent to prevent Five from saving the world. How his former employer monitors all of time and space to make sure whatever is supposed to happen...happens. And how we figured out who ends the world.

There was a moment of silence, until the four of them asked questions

There was a moment of silence, until the four of them asked questions. I groaned, massaging my temple. We don't have time for this.

"Do you have any idea how insane this sounds?" Allison argued.

"You know what else is insane? We look like 15 year olds. Klaus talks to the dead, and Luther thinks he's fooling everybody with that overcoat." Five argued back. I snorted as I stared at Luther's huge body.

"Everything about us is insane. It always has been. We didn't choose this life, we're living in it." I added. "For the next three days, anyways." I muttered.