𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

We'll Meet Again - Vera Lynn
"0:35 ━❍───────── -5: 32, ↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺

I FELT FIVE'S hold on me loosen, not long after, his grasp slipped away

I FELT FIVE'S hold on me loosen, not long after, his grasp slipped away. The one thing Five told me not to do, I failed.

I fell out of the portal, lucky for me, I landed in a flashy pose. I stood up, dusting my uniform. Time traveling was a pain in the ass. I felt nauseous, trying my best to not puke. I should've just vaporized and died. At least in heaven I didn't have to deal with time traveling bullshit.

"Where the hell are we?" I asked. No answer.

I looked around, doing a 360°, but to my dismay no one was there. I was alone in the sketchy alleyway. I looked back up at the portal that was slowly shrinking.

I spotted people walking along the sidewalks. They all wore unusual clothing, were aesthetically pleasing. I also saw cars that were really outdated. Where the hell am I? No, when the hell am I?

"Five! Klaus! Diego!" I yelled out. Still no answer.

"For the love of God! I'm gonna kill you, Five!" I screamed at the portal, hoping that he would hear my deadly threat. Then, the portal disappeared, leaving me by myself. Alone.

I could feel myself having another panic attack. I didn't like being alone. My separation anxiety couldn't handle it.

I sat myself down, leaning against a building for support. I placed a shaky hand above my racing heart, my breathing became heavy. I started to sweat heavily as my head began to feel dizzy.

Shit... not again.

Echo suddenly came out of nowhere, holding two things in his hands. "Calm down. Clear your mind. Just breathe." He spoke calmly, helping me regain my composure.

He handed me the two items, the plushy and the photos. I hugged the plush that Five had 'won' for me, his scent still on it. I took a glance at the photos of his face. My breathing started to slow down, I soon regained my composure.

Echo smiled at me, giving me a tight hug. I gave him the two items and he stored them back into his body, they disappeared into his stomach. He went back into my body, since he thought he wasn't needed for anymore assistance.

I stood up, wiping my face of sweat and tears. I took one step and tripped, my legs giving out. I hadn't realized how exhausted I was from the previous events. It was as if everything was in slow motion. I was rethinking life while I accepted my fate. My head made contact with the concrete floor. And I blacked out.

THUMP!

END

Hey y'all this is the end
of Season One
I hope you guys
enjoyed it!
-Alex

QOTD: What do you think will happen to you in season 2?

Please leave a like and comment!