𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

THE FRANKEL FOOTAGE

WE WATCHED AS Luther left

WE WATCHED AS Luther left. "I told you Luther wouldn't be much help. His head is too far up his ass." I grumbled. Five groaned and got up from his seat, hastily making his way to Luther. I followed close behind.

"The hell is wrong with you, Luther?" Five grabbed his arm and pulled him back. "I just told you the world is gonna end in ten days." He glared at him.

"He's telling the truth, Luther." I backed him up. As much as I didn't want to believe it myself, I knew that Five would never lie about something like this.

"Yeah, well, you're always saying that." Luther responded, he tried to walk away but Five stopped him.

"And so far, I've been right." Five said through gritted teeth.

"Look, you want to go save the world? Knock yourself out. All right? I already got a job." Luther rolled his eyes and sighed. He clearly did not want to be around us for any longer.

"Wait, you work in this shithole? What are you? A stripper?" I asked, half shocked and half amused. Maybe Luther was a stripper after all.

"No! My boss owns this place. I'm his body man." Luther explained. He gave me a look of disgust, wondering how, and why I would even think that.

 He gave me a look of disgust, wondering how, and why I would even think that

"What's that? Like a masseuse or something?" Five teased. I snorted at his comment.

"Okay, you can make fun all you want, but I take good care of Mr. Ruby." Luther replied, rolling his eyes.

"Wait, Ruby. The Jack Ruby, the gangster who shot Oswald?" Five and I were dumbfounded.

"Yeah, the one and only." Luther responded. He peered behind us, gazing at Jack Ruby as if he was some sort of miracle.

"Well, it finally happened. That gorilla DNA has taken over your mind." Five sighed in defeat.

"Hey, watch it, all right? Jack's a good friend." Luther defended.

"And you're Number One. Número Uno. Remember?

"There is no Number One. Not anymore. Not in 1963. Look, I've been stranded here alone for a year. What did you expect?" Luther stated.

"I get it, all right? You watched Pogo die, the world exploded, and I marooned your big dumb ass in time. I'm sorry, okay? " Five sighed. "But I'm asking for your help, Luther."

"The Umbrella Academy needs you." I added, hoping that it would convince him to help us.

"It doesn't need me. It never did." Luther scoffed softly. A woman interrupted our conversation. She was also wearing revealing clothing.

"Luther, honey, Jack's about to lose it on some half-wit. A little help?" The woman said.

"Ah, shit." Luther muttered. He moved over to help his boss.

"Luther, wait..." Five tried to protest.

"Listen." Luther interrupted. "You're the genius who said we should jump. Right? You're the one who got us stuck here. And you're the one who brought Vanya. So if there is a doomsday coming, she's probably the cause. And if I was gonna do something about it, it sure as hell is not gonna be with you."

I grabbed him by the collar, my blood boiling in anger. "If it wasn't for him we would all be dead. And it was your idea to lock Vanya in the basement. So it was your own stupidity that ended the world. If it wasn't for you, the moon would still be shining and we'd be living normal lives." I justified through gritted teeth, sending him a deadly glare.

His eyes widened in shock, but immediately narrowed. "You should be siding with me here." Luther retorted. "You were also stuck in this hell for a year. So why are you on his side?"

"Because he's doing everything he can to save our asses." I answered while shoving him off. He sent me another glare before walking off.

"Dad should've left him on the moon." I muttered. I took a seat next to the bar, grabbing a glass of whiskey, hoping to cool off.

"Thanks." Five mumbled as took a seat next to me, placing his hand above mine.

"No problem." I sighed while taking a sip. "Though I hate to admit, he does have a point. It wasn't easy being alone. Out of everyone, I'm sure you understand." Five silently nodded, feeling slightly guilty for stranding his family in this timeline.

"I really am sorry." Five started. "I didn't mean for any of this to happen. I'm just glad you still have a little faith in me" His lips formed into a soft smile.

I smiled back, squeezing his hand lightly. "It'll take some time for me to forgive you. But just know that I still love you." I brought my hands up and placed them under his chin, my thumb and pointer finger squeezed his cheeks.

I leaned in and placed a soft kiss on his lips. "We should probably get going." I said as I pulled away. I stood up, shoving my hands in my pockets.

My hand brushed against something. I pulled the mysterious object out of the pocket and stared at it in confusion. "The hell is this?" I asked, showing it to Five. I examined it and found out that it was a roll of film in a box.

"Hazel must've given it to me before he... you know." Five said.

"Hold up. You saw Hazel? And he's dead?" I questioned, dumbstruck. My face softened, I really liked Hazel. I wish Hazel and Agnes the best in Heaven. "You really need to start telling me these things." I sighed.

I flipped the box over and written in the back was:

Date: 11/22/63

Subject: FRANKEL FOOTAGE

END

Hey y'all this is the end
of the 35th chapter
I hope you guys
enjoyed it!
-Alex

QOTD: Money or fame?

Please leave a like and comment!