𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

WE ONLY SEE EACH OTHER AT WEDDINGS AND FUNERALS

Istanbul - They Might Be Giants
"0:35 ━❍───────── -5: 32, ↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺

Istanbul - They Might Be Giants"0:35 ━❍───────── -5: 32, ↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺

WE ARRIVED AT Griddy's Doughnuts. The lights were dim when Five and I walked in. Rush hour has passed so there wasn't anyone here bedsides the two if us. We sat at the counter, waiting to be served.

"Remember when we would sneak out of the house to get doughnuts?" I reminisce about the memory.

"Yeah, we would either steal from here or use Dad's money that we stole." Five smiled.

Five rang the bell for service, getting impatient. The door opened and another man came in. He walked in and sat next to Five.

"Sorry, sink was clogged." The service lady said as she walked towards us. "So, what'll it be?" She asked while holding up a notepad and pen.

"Uh, give me a chocolate éclair," said the man.

"Sure," The woman wrote it down on the notepad. She turned to us and pointed using her pen. "Can I get the kids a glass of milk or something?"

Five and I scoffed. "The kid wants coffee. Black."

"The other kid wants (drink)." I said. She stared at us, slightly shocked.

"Cute kids." She said. We both gave her a toothy smile. She left, preparing our order.

"Don't remember this place being such a shithole. Five spoke.

"We used to come here as kids. Used to sneak out with our brothers and sisters and eat doughnuts till we puked." I smiled. Yup, Ben would always have a weak stomach.

"Simpler times? huh?"

The man looked at us confused. Probably wondering why little teenagers were speaking like an old person.

"Eh, I suppose." He said. The lady came back with our orders. I gladly took a big sip of mine. The delicious drink made my tastebuds dance. I sighed in satisfaction. Still as good as ever.

"I got theirs." The man said as he paid for us.

"Thanks." I smiled at him.

"You must know your way around the city." While I was happily sipping on my drink, Five asked for an address from the man.

Later, the man left. He had written the address on a napkin. Five tucked the napkin into his pocket. The doors opened again, I was about to turn around when Five placed a hand on mine.

"Don't panic. Let me do all the talking. Use your powers if necessary." Five whispered.

The fuck is he on about?

"Hmm. That was fast." Five spoke. I glanced at the reflection of the bell, my eyes widened slightly as I noticed that their were multiple armed men.

"I thought I'd have more time before they found me here"