𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

MAN ON THE MOON

Shootout - Izzamuzzic & Julien Marchal
"0:35 ━❍───────── -5: 32, ↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺

Shootout - Izzamuzzic & Julien Marchal"0:35 ━❍───────── -5: 32, ↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺

DOCTOR LANCE HAD just finished walking his dog. He opened his car door and placed the dog in the back seat. The moment Doctor Lance got in the driver's seat Five teleported us into the car. Five in the front seat while I was in the back.

"Oh, Jesus!" Doctor Lance exclaimed, jumping at the sight of us. Five held a knife up to his neck, Lance trembling at Five's menacing glare.

"Be gentle, Five. We don't want him breaking on us." I chuckled. I noticed the dog sitting next to me, I brought him on my lap and started to pet him.

"Sweet little thing." I cooed. He nuzzled against my hand. His tail wagged and he gave me little kisses. My heart melted at the sight.

I wonder if I can steal him.

"Can we eat him?" Echo asked abruptly. He appeared from behind me and floated menacingly above the dog and I. Drool dripping down his mouth. The dog started to cower and whimper.

"No, Echo, we won't eat him, but maybe him..." I pointed to Doctor Lance. "If he doesn't start answering our questions."

"Mmm, yes, yes, he looks delicious." Echo licked his lips. He's most likely thinking about the best ways to cook him. Doctor Lance cowered like a scared puppy.

"Please... Please don't eat me." Doctor Lance pleaded.

"One chance. That's all you got." Five stated. "One chance to tell me exactly what's going on in that lab. And maybe he won't eat you."

"I... I manufacture prosthetic devices for fake patients. I bill the insurance companies and then sell them for cash on the black market." Doctor Lance stammered.

While Five was busy with him, I kept the dog company. Occasionally playing and giving him belly rubs. I created a dog toy for the cute thing to chew on. Wagging his tail with joy, we both had great fun while his owner was pleading for his life.

Doctor Lance told us that he has a list filled with names and numbers. But the only copies he had were at the Lab.

"Well, you start the car, then. 'Cause we're going on a field trip."

~~~☂️~~~

We walked towards the MeriTech building. I sniffed the air and grimaced at the smell. "Is it just me, or do you smell something burning?" I asked. I looked up and noticed the building was on fire.