𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘

RIGHT BACK WHERE WE STARTED

Memories - Conan Gray
"0:35 ───────── -5: 32,

Memories - Conan Gray"0:35 ━❍───────── -5: 32, ↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳

I AWOKE WITH a throbbing headache. I groaned, reaching my hand up to touch my wound. I felt something soft on my fingertips, I don't remember patching up my wound. I shifted and realized that I was rather comfortable, which was unusual, since last I remember I blacked out in an alleyway.

Now wait a damn minute...

This made me alert. I quickly sat up, looking around the unfamiliar place. I was in a bedroom. There were not many things in this room, as if someone had just moved in.

I could smell the faint smell of delicious sweet treats. This made my stomach grumble, complaining that it hasn't been filled.

Suddenly, I heard footsteps coming from outside. They were getting louder and louder with each step. I hastily got out of bed and hid behind the door. My plan was to surprise attack my kidnapper and force them to give me answers... and possibly eat them afterwards.

The door creaked open, a tall figure walking in holding a couple items. I don't think they noticed a little girl behind them. I slammed the door shut, which caught the attention of the intruder.

I immediately tackled them on the floor, they let out a yelp from the sudden impact, the contents they were holding clattered on the floor. I picked up the butter knife that had fallen on the ground. They let out a yelp as I held up the knife to their throat.

Now that I've got a good look at them. This intruder was in fact a male, possibly a rapist. But I doubted my suspicion, he was rather handsome.

He was tall, the typical blonde hair and blue eyes; clearly a heart-throb.

The hell? Did I just find Leanardo DiCaprio's Doppelgänger?

He looked slightly older than me, my guess is that he's 17 years of age. His blue eyes caught my attention. I stared into his blue eyes, slowly getting lost in them. I shook my head, escaping from my trance as I mentally scolded myself.

Are you here to interriogate him or fuck him?

I composed myself, holding the knife closer to his neck. "Who the hell are you? And where the fuck am I?" I demanded answers, glaring at him with an intimidating expression.

He seemed to flinch at my curses, he has never met such a fierce woman before. "I... I'm Noah... Noah Thompson. And you're in my Grandma's house." Noah stammered, staring fearfully at the knife. I noticed that he had a British accent, which caught me off guard.

"Where am I?" I repeated my question, not satisfied with his answer.

"Dallas, Texas." Noah answered again with a shaky breath. What the hell is a British guy doing in Dallas?

"What's the date? The exact date?" I asked.

"June 22, 1962."

I stared at him, not believing a word he just said. I'm in the 1960's? I gripped the knife and threw it at the wall in frustration. He flinched from the sudden outburst, getting even more frightened.

"Son of a bitch!" I slammed my hands on his chest. He yelped in pain, but I couldn't care less. I was too conflicted. I held my head, trying to think of a plan. Unfortunately, my thoughts kept running back to the brunette haired boy.

"Um... If I may interrupt." He poked my hand. I removed my hands from my face, glaring down at him in annoyance. "My Grandma and I found you unconscious in an alleyway. We didn't want anyone to harm you, so we brought you here." He explained.

I stared at him, deciding whether or not to believe him. "You seem rather hungry. I was meant to bring you some food... Well, it didn't go quite as planned." Noah gestured to the food that was splattered on the floor.

"Like I'd ever eat food from a stranger." I started, but was immediately interrupted when my stomach let out a loud growl. This just proved his point.

"Okay, maybe just this once." I got off him and fixed my clothes. He got up, picking up the items off the floor. Once he was done, he just stared at me, transfixed by my beauty. This made me self conscious and I covered my body with my blazer.

"The fuck you staring at?" I spat. Noah blinked multiple times, snapping back into reality. He flattened out his clothes before speaking.

"I don't believe you've introduced yourself." Noah sent me a warm smile. He held out a hand for me to shake. I was hesitant, but shook his hand and did my best British accent.

"Hargreeves. (Y/N) Hargreeves."

~~~☂️~~~

Even though I was a little skeptical about my rescuers, I grew fond of them. An older woman, which I now call, 'Granny', is my parental figure. She offered me a place to stay and necessities, if I became a worker at her cafe, which they live in.

Of course I accepted the offer, it looks like I'm stuck here in the 1960's anyways. She taught me everything she knew; from baking to brewing coffee. Granny had taken care of me ever since the day I first arrived, and still does. She treated me as one of her grandchildren, this wasn't normal for me since I never really had a mother figure; besides Grace.

Noah was studying abroad in Dallas and also lived with Granny. He was like a dream boyfriend. Handsome, well-mannered, smart. Who wouldn't want him? I started to grow fond of him, and soon, we became friends... possibly even more.

Each day, for a month, I would check the alleyway to see if my siblings would appear. I still was hopeful that one day, I would be able to reunite with my family and go home. To my disappointment, they never showed up. So I gave up and started a new life with them. They were a real family. My family.

Of course, life always comes with hardships. For a while, I would have nightmares, most of them about the apocalypse. Fortunately, Noah was always there for me, through my nightmares and mental breakdowns. Without him I wouldn't be where I was today.

Later on, my feelings for Five had faded over the days. I assumed that my siblings were all dead, so I decided to forget about my past and begin a new future. All I need is Noah and Granny. Though, they never found out about my true identity, nor my powers; and I kept it that way.

Over a year has passed and I am still stuck in this timeline. Never a day goes by that I haven't missed my siblings. There was still a part of me who hoped to reunite with my true family again. This was merely a fantasy... or so I thought.

On the day, November 15, my life flipped upside down once again. Not knowing if it's for the better or for the worse.

END

Hey y'all this is the end
of the 30th chapter
I hope you guys
enjoyed it!
-Alex

QOTD: Favorite Marvel/DC character?

Please leave a like and comment!