𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

EXTRA ORDINARY

FIVE HAD FALLEN asleep, but I was still awake, keeping an eye out for Doctor Lance

FIVE HAD FALLEN asleep, but I was still awake, keeping an eye out for Doctor Lance. I looked over my shoulder, Delores staring into my soul. I jumped back in fright when I saw her eyes.

God she's fucking creepy.

I shoved her face, her body falling backwards. I was about to look out the window again when Five's body began to tremble.

His eyebrows were furrowed and his jaw was clenched tightly. I could see beads of sweat trickling down his face. I shook his shoulder, trying to wake him up, worry written in my face.

"No, no, no..." I heard him mumble under his breath.

"Five!" I shook his shoulder harder this time. Five jolted awake, panting heavily. He looked at his surroundings, his eyes landed on mine, his pupils dilating at the sight.

"Fuck." Five sighed in relief. He slouched back into his chair, combing his hair with his fingers, trying to calm his racing heart.

"You alright?" I asked, worried. He just nodded his head. He reached down to grab my hand, interlocking our fingers. He let out another sigh of relief, thanking God that I'm real.

"Bad dream?" I questioned, giving his hand a light squeeze.

"More like a flashback." Five wiped the sweat off his forehead.

"Are you sure you're okay? You're sweating a lot—" I was cut off by Five.

"(Y/N), I need to tell you something." Five's voice was shaky.

"I'm listening..." I replied, confused from the sudden change of subject. Five looked at me, biting his bottom lip. He swallowed the lump in his throat and began to speak.

"Look, if we don't manage to save the world... I just wanted you to know that I... I love—" There was a knock on the window, cutting Five off. We turned to see Luther waving at us.

"Hey guys."

I opened the door, letting him in. I was going to go sit in the back, but Five still had a firm hold on my hand, making me unable to move. "Five?" I said, snapping him out of his thoughts.

"Oh, right." He let released hand and I moved in the back, until I spotted Klaus. He was holding Delores and dancing with her.

He pressed a finger to his lips, grinning cheekily. I nodded and suppressed a giggle. Luther came in the van, struggling because of his huge size.

"You shouldn't be... How did you find us?" Five questioned. Luther turned his gaze to the back of the van, Five following.

"Hey, a little privacy, guys. We're really hitting it off back here." Klaus yelped when Five suddenly threw an empty coffee cup at him.