𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

WE REGROUPED WITH the others

WE REGROUPED WITH the others. The shaking and rumbling doesn't seem to be stopping. Diego came back, which I hadn't realized had left, and said that he was 'honoring' a memory.

"So, how do you wanna end this thing?" Diego asked. He noticed my eyes and flinched. "Woah, what happened to you?

"Long story." I replied.

"We surround her. All right? We come at her from all angles." Luther gave us instructions.

"So it's a suicide mission." Klaus trembled.

"Yeah, but one of us could get through. It's the only chance we've got." Five added. He looked at me and noticed my anxious expression. He grabbed my hand and gave it a squeeze of reassurance.

I didn't want to die. Especially when I got everything back. Son of a bitch, I wanted this to last longer. But after all, my death would save billions, but am I really ready to sacrifice everything?

"Are we all in?"

I just nodded my head, I wasn't even confident in my answer.

"Allison?" Luther directed the question to her. She shook her head, not wanting to join in.

"Stage left. Stage right. You guys take the front." Luther instructed. He pointed at Five, Klaus, and I to take center.

We ran to our designated positions, hiding behind chairs to wait for the signal. "Five... I love..." I caught his attention. But it was too late. I got cocked blocked again.

"Now!" Luther screamed. We all ran towards our sister. Five teleported us on the stage, close to her. I reached out, hands ready to grab the bow.

Vanya sliced her bow again, we were all blasted off stage, floating in the air with the weird white tentacles. We struggled in the air, completely defenseless.

I could feel my soul getting sucked out

I could feel my soul getting sucked out. Oh, how the tables have turned. I felt this weird sensation coursing through my veins, soon it turned into pain.

My screams of agony pierced everyone's ears. From the looks of it, I was having it worse. "We're dying. We're dying. We're dying!" Echo panicked.

"Will you shut up? If I'm gonna die tonight, I wanna die in peace!" I yelled in my head, which I regretted afterwards because that just caused me more pain.