𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

THE WHITE VIOLIN

WE ARRIVED AT the Academy, well, what was left of it

WE ARRIVED AT the Academy, well, what was left of it. Smoke filled the air, fire burning on the rubble, and everything was just destroyed. We were too late.

Even though the Academy bore many traumatic memories, it was still home, my home. I was absolutely crushed as I stared at the demolished building.

"Guys!" Five called out as we walked through the bricks. "This is it. The apocalypse is still on. The world ends today."

I counted each sibling to make sure everyone was safe. Once my eyes landed on Allison my eyes became watery. I rushed up to her, arms outstretched, ready to wrap my sister with love.

"You're okay." I glanced up at her. She hugged me back just as tightly. She just nodded and pointed at her bandaged throat. I just nodded, understanding her situation.

Allison then pointed at me and tilted her head. "Me? Yeah. I'm fine." I smiled at her. She smiled back and stroked my hair affectionately.

"I thought you said it was over." Luther said.

"I was wrong, okay? This newspaper, I found it in the future the day I got stuck." Five held up the newspaper showing it to our siblings.

"No, that doesn't mean anything. Time could've been altered since that newspaper came out this morning."

"You're not listening to me. When I found it, I assumed this place came down along with everything else. But here we are. The moon's still shining, the earth is in one piece, but not the Academy." Five gestured to the moon.

"I'm confused." Klaus snatched the newspaper from Five, he observed the paper but was still left clueless.

"Then listen to me, you idiot!" Five yelled. "Vanya destroys the Academy before the apocalypse. I thought Harold Jenkins was the cause, but he was the fuse. Vanya is the bomb. Vanya causes the apocalypse."

Hearing those words made me question my love for Vanya. She destroyed the Academy. She killed Mom and Pogo. She hurt Allison. It was still hard to comprehend. But I knew one thing, my feelings for her will never be the same again.

"We have to find her."

Suddenly sirens were heard and a helicopter flew above us, shining a light. "We gotta go, now."

I release myself from Allison. She gave me a look of reassurance, something she would do whenever I was worried about something. I gave her a smile and rushed back to Five.

"Regroup at the Super Star. Go!"

Five grabbed my wrist and immediately teleported us out of the scene. We quickly made our way towards the location.

"Hey, are you okay?" Five stopped walking and stood in front of me. He placed a hand on my shoulder and looked down at me.

He seemed to have noticed my uneasy state. "I'm just... Vanya's our sister. I won't—I can't hurt her." The thought of hurting my own sister, a sister who has been in my life for as long as I can remember, really didn't feel right.