𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎

CHANGES

MY MIND WAS swirling with questions

MY MIND WAS swirling with questions. What the fuck just happened? We saved the world? Where's Vanya? How can Five act so normal as if we didn't makeout seconds ago?

"Here." Five placed a margarita in front of me, breaking my train of thoughts.

I looked at the margarita, I was hesitant about drinking it. "Aren't we like underaged?" I asked, swirling the straw around.

"You're worried about us underaged drinking when we commit felonies on a daily basis?" Five scoffed. Good point.

"Just try it, I didn't put in too much tequila since I'm pretty sure you're lightweight." Five shrugged.

I irked at his response. Lightweight? I'll show this bitch 'lightweight'. I took a sip from the drink, it actually tastes quite nice. While Five was talking to his stupid mannequin, I was busy chugging this drink.

How could he makeout with me and then talk to his side bitch? What an absolute asshole.

After finishing the glass I already felt a little woozy from the drink. Okay, maybe I am lightweight, but my ego's too big to let Five be right.

I reached over the counter and grabbed the bottle of tequila. I chugged that shit like there was no tomorrow. Which was a terrible idea. My throat burned like hell.

The alcohol slipped down my throat easily, I was halfway done with it. Before I could even finish the bottle, Five snatched it away from me.

"Hey, hey, hey, I think that's enough alcohol for one day." Five placed the bottle out of my reach. I groaned in response. What a party pooper.

"Can't you let a girl have some fun?" I grumbled. I rested my chin on my palm, glaring at him. I could feel myself getting drowsier buy the second.

"I don't want you getting drunk." Five seemed to notice that I was about to fall asleep. He whacked my arm that my chin was resting on. My face hitting the table with a thump.

"Son of a bitch!" I winced. I glared at Five while rubbing my red nose. Well, I'm fully awake now.

"Don't fall asleep on me, now." Five chuckled. I simply just glared at him in response. The audacity this boy has.

He went back to talking to Delores, leaving me in this awkward situation again. I got angry again. I can't believe this guy wants to waste his breath on a non-living thing.

You know what? Fine. Two can play that game, but I'll play it better. I got up from my seat, this caught Five's attention.

"Where are you going?" Five asked.

"Hmm, let me think." I tapped a finger next to my lip, pretending to give it some thought. "Maybe find a guy that'll give me some attention." I crossed my arms.