𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

A LIGHT SUPPER

LILA GRUNTED LOUDLY as she struggles to set free

LILA GRUNTED LOUDLY as she struggles to set free. Five only applied more pressure as she continued to wrestle under him. "You've got a good nose." The Handler commented. Lila kept gasping for air as they continued their conversation.

"You know, planting her in a psych ward, taking advantage of my simpleton brother, that was smart." Five sarcastically complimented.

"Well, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree."

I cocked a brow, mouth agape. I looked between Lila and The Handler, trying to find any resemblance. "No fucking way. She's your..."

There's no way someone would willingly fuck the Handler. Maybe she's adopted...

"Daughter. Yes. And she's my only one, so I'd appreciate it if you didn't crush her windpipe." The Handler completed, the three of us looking down at Lila. Five removed his foot from her neck as she jumped up, gasping for air.

"I am so going to enjoy killing you someday." Lila threatened, the two glaring at each other.

"Lila, darling, would you give us a minute, please?" The Handler politely asked.

"Yes, the grown-ups need to talk." Five added, a smug smirk on his face. Lila rolled her eyes and reluctantly walked away, knocking over a few things in the process. I was about to leave until the Handler stopped me.

"I also need a word with you." She said. I shoved my hands in my pockets, glowering at her.

"What is it you want?" I asked, rudely. I wanted to leave as soon as possible before I rip her head off.

"Do you like jazz, Five, (Y/N)?" The Handler asked

"I'd rather lick a cheese grater." Five retorted.

"Aww. Jazz is like a beautiful woman." She began to walk around us. "Complex, emotional, hard to please. She doesn't just give it to you... she makes you work for it."

"I'm really hoping that you're going somewhere with this." Five replied as we turned to face her.

"Under my leadership, the Commission would sound more like... jazz." She started to softly mimic a jazz rhythm.