𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

THE MAJESTIC TWELVE

Love Story - Indila
"0:35 ───────── -5: 32,

LILA AND I did a little side quest and went out to find some formal clothing

LILA AND I did a little side quest and went out to find some formal clothing. Of course, we stole the clothes, we ain't rich in this household. I wore the nice black and white suit I had picked out from the nearest suit shop

I absolutely hated dresses and heels. The stripper clothes were an experience I never want to do again. Unfortunately, Lila was trying to convince me to wear the stupid dress she had chosen for me.

"Come on, (Y/N). No one goes to an expensive party in some lame trousers." She claimed.

"Lame?" I gasped in offense. "I'll have you know that I rock these trousers." I defended.

"I mean, you look great, but you would look even better with this dress on." Lila said, holding up the flare dress. "Come on, shit eater, back me up here." She turned to face Five.

Five raised a brow from the name she just called him. "It wouldn't hurt to try it on." He shrugged, hoping it was convincing enough. Though, he wouldn't admit it, he really wanted to see her in a dress. I let out a groan and snatched it from Lila.

"Okay, fine." I grumbled, heading for the bathroom once again. I flattened out the dress, already hating every second of wearing it. How the hell am I going to kick ass in this dress? God, these heels are killing me.

The dress was squeezing the living daylight out of me. I turned around, the mirror revealing every inch of me. I stared at my reflection, mouth agape. Once I got a view of myself, my complaints went silent.

Woah.

I stared at myself as my confidence grew. The dress fitted me perfectly as it showed off my features. The color and everything was just perfect, as if it was made to be worn by me.

Okay, maybe this isn't so bad.

I got out of the bathroom, crossing my arms and looking down bashfully. I took one step forward and almost sprained my ankle as I was not used to wearing heels.

I fucking hate heels.

"Oh my gosh, you look beautiful!" Lila complimented. She squealed and started to examine the dress.

"You look lovely too." I giggled as she gave me a twirl. She pulled out some cosmetics and started to do my makeup. It's been a while since I last wore something this fancy. I was never one to play dress up. She turned to Diego and Five, her face beaming.

"She looks good, doesn't she?" Lila asked. I awaited their response, the only validation I needed was from Five. I looked up to see a judgmental Diego and a flustered Five. Diego was inspecting my dress while Five was looking away.