𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗

WORLD'S BIGGEST BALL OF TWINE

Punisher - Phoebe Bridgers
"0:35 ───────── -5: 32,

Punisher - Phoebe Bridgers"0:35 ━❍───────── -5: 32, ↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳

LUTHER HARGREEVES JOGGED down the stairs. It was early in the morning and the lobby was filled with soft chatter and the ringing of a telephone. He wore a huge smile on his face, exhaling merrily with each step.

Chet sat dully behind the desk. The dog bed lay empty on the table, the pug nowhere to be seen. The morning was quite the opposite for the concierge. "Good mornin'!" Luther greeted him.

"For some."

Luther grunted awkwardly at his gloomy mood. "Huh." He muttered before heading out through the revolving door. He did a single jumping jack and began to start his morning jog. He passed by a pole plastered with posters for a missing dog. Mr. Pennycrumb's face was all over it.

One raven flew above Luther, following him as he ran past a large fountain. There were a few people at the park. He sent them a smile and greeted everyone with his cheery mood.

Meanwhile, Sloane, Ben, Christopher, and I stood deeper in the park, waiting for the Umbrella Academy's Number One to fall into our trap.

When we got the news that our leader had disappeared last night without a trace, we suspected that the Umbrella Academy took him. After all, he was last seen with a woman who was a member of that academy.

However, I wondered how they managed to take our Number One. Vanya was indeed destructive and undoubtedly stronger than him, but Marcus would never allow himself to be captured without a fair fight.

Since then, we formed our plan of action: to seize the Umbrella Academy's Number One. As some might say, öga for öga. Conveniently enough, the big oaf was alone in a somewhat isolated part of the area.

He fell right into our trap, and we were ready to strike. Fei's ravens began to increase, soon there was a whole mob of them. Luther seemed to have noticed the birds, immediately recognizing who those deadly animals belonged to.

He exclaimed curses and turned on his heel, manically running away from the swarming ravens. Even Christopher joined the fun, tailing him close behind.

Luther had turned around and was not paying attention to his surroundings. Suddenly, he knocked into a lamppost, the pole also going down with him. The glass and bulb shattered on the grass.

Luther groaned, his entire back was tainted with dirt. The ravens squawked and circled him like vultures. He tried to get up and escape, but Sloane used her power to lift him off his feet; he floated upside down in the air.