𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

RIGHT BACK WHERE WE STARTED

WE SAT IN a room waiting for our troubled brother, Diego, to arrive

WE SAT IN a room waiting for our troubled brother, Diego, to arrive. I knew our family needed therapy but this is not what I expected.

"How the hell did Diego end up in this shit hole?" Five examined the room, his eyebrows furrowed in distaste.

"He carries knives and runs around with a hero complex. What did you expect?" I scoffed. Five simply nodded, agreeing with my statement.

Finally, a scruffy man with a Jesus haircut walked into the room. "Five... (Y/N)..." Diego stared at us. Though his looks may have changed, his piercing gaze still had the same effect.

"Hey, Diego." Five and I both greeted. Diego took a seat in front of us, his eyes never leaving; as if wondering whether or not we were real.

He focused his attention on me, noticing that I've aged a bit. "You look good." Diego complimented. I didn't take it to heart though, whatever he says is usually sarcastic or bullshit.

"Can't say the same about you. You look disheveled as ever." I replied with a witty remark, eyeing him up and down. "Scruffy beard, greasy hair..."

"Yeah, yeah, I get it. Shithead." He interrupted.

"Asshat."

"You may look like shit, but you do look good in white." Five gave a half-assed compliment.

"Can't believe my 'loving' siblings are ganging up on me." Diego muttered. "About time you showed up though."

"How'd you know I'd be back?" Five questioned.

"Because that's the kind of shit you pull." Diego stated while leaning over the table, getting closer to Five. I shrugged, agreeing with Diego's statement. I mean, he did pop out of nowhere last time.

"Where are the others?" I questioned.

"They're not with you?" Diego asked, averting his attention to me.

"We'll find them." Five muttered softly. "How long have you been here?" Five questioned.

"Seventy-five days. Landed in the alley behind... Commerce and Knox." We all finished the sentence in unison. We all stared at each other, as if figuring something out. Weird, we all ended up in the same area, just different times.

"You?"

"I got here this morning." Five answered.

"You?" Diego questioned, lifting his eyebrows.

"June 22, last year." I answered. Okay, so far I have been here the longest. Wonder when my other siblings landed.

"How'd you find me?" Diego asked. Five lightly scoffed and pulled out a folded piece of paper. Diego rolled his eyes, knowing what it was.