Arguments

Fran's pov

As we enter the room all eyes are on us. I glance around the room taking in my surroundings. Most people are speaking amongst themselves most likely talking business.

Still scanning the room I see a few men staring at me.

I don't blame them.

Some of them wink at me with smirk lust evident in their eyes and I roll my eyes at the bare disrespect. Their wives i standing right there for fucks sake. My husband better not be like this.

Or else I'll have to cut his fucking dick off.

"There they are!" I hear someone say from behind us. From the thick Italian accent I already know who the fuck they are.

Remember be nice. My inner self scolds.

I turn around only to be greated by a man that looks three times my age.

What the fuck ?

I look at my dad and he finally decides to introduce me to this man. "This is Ricardo Dominic's father"

Thank god.

"And this is his wife Elena Dominic's mother" I put my hand out to shake hers but she taps it away and pulls me in for a hug.

Oh

I hug her back not trying to be rude. "It's nice to meet you sweetheart" she says to me with a bright smile. "It's nice to meet you too" I smile back.

Then I look next to her and I see-

What the fu-

"I'm not Dominic" my thoughts get cut off by the young boy who looks like he is 16.

This shit is driving me crazy

"That's a relief" I joke.

"Ouch" he acts hurt grabbing his chest dramatically.

"It's just that you look 16 years old" I laugh

"I am" he chuckles. "My brother is around here somewhere with Luca" he continues

"Oh okay" I reply not knowing what else to say.

I look around for Gio who I only now realize left us. When my eyes finally land on him I see him engaging in conversation with a woman. Same old same old.

Everyone else is engrossed in their own conversation leaving me just standing there like some statue, I decide to go get a drink.

After pouring myself a drink I take a sip. Glancing around the room I notice a balcony with nobody in it so I make my way there.

Me + people= no. Just no

Making my way there I feel someone bump into me. I look up to see who the fuck tried fucking up my dress and find a man glaring down at me.

How the fuck you gon bump into me and be more pissed than me ?

"Watch where you're fucking going!" he says in an annoyed tone.

"Kiss my ass motherfucker!" I say raising my middle finger up to his face, flicking him off. Brushing passed him already tired of these people.

He looks at me shocked at first but tried to cover it up with a blank expression quickly but not quick enough.

Yeah asshole you fucking heard me

I make it to the balcony after what feels like an eternity and take a deep breath. Inhaling the scent of the cool nights air. I sit in the chair trying to relax letting out an exhausted sigh.