Fear

Fran's POV

I speed past all the moving vehicles completely ignoring the fact that I probably ran like five red lights on my way to Dominic's Club.

He called me sounding breathless like he was in a fight telling me to get here ASAP the sound of bullets in the background giving me more encouragement to get my ass over there.

Not again. Not again. I can't lose him again when I just got him back.

Not bothering to park my car I hop out checking make sure my guns are loaded. I push past the guards and sprint toward the elevator.

Please be okay baby

The doors to the elevator barely open and I'm already bolting out of it.

I can't lose you. Please

I burst open the doors like fucking FBI and immediately shoot a guy I see with a gun in his hand only hitting him in the shoulder due to me being tackled to the ground.

Why the fuck am I always getting tackled?

In one swift movement I pull out the blade from my bra ready to slit the motherfuckers throat.........

"LUCA WHAT THE FUCK??" I whisper-yell pissed as fucked.

"Calm down. You shot king" he says getting off me nodding his head in king's direction.

I look up and see him groaning in pain holding his bleeding shoulder.

"Where's the fight? Where's......" I trail off my eyes darting all over the large room until they land on him sitting behind his desk smirking at me. I run over to him and pull him into a tight hug.

"I'm so glad you're okay what happened" I question looking at all three of them.

"He made us do it." Luca and King say in unison.

"Do what exactly?" I question calmly even thought I have a slight idea of what is going on.

"Well you see the thing is.." Luca begins. "You weren't speaking to him and it's been a month since you told him that he need to find himself and heal blah blah blah....."

"So he thought that the only way to get you here fast and to talk to him is by faking a fight. So we were outside smoking firing shots in the air and he sounded out of breath just to make the scene more believable...." King chides.

I take a deep breath in before I speak "Dominic Leonardo Rodriguez...

"I NEED TO RUSH TO THE HOSPITAL" King yells dashing out the door.

"UHM I NEED TO TAKE HIM THERE" Luca shouts rushing after him.

"Pussies" Dominic says under his breath and I look down at him with a glare which instantly softens the moment he looks up at me with these big honey brown eyes.

"Don't look at me like that" I whisper. He tries to subtly pout indicating he wants a kiss. I laugh lightly leaning down to place a soft passionate kiss on his lips. He pulls me head down to deepen the kiss moving his lips with mine.

I missed kissing him.

"I'm sorry. For everything. For how I treated you and for everything else I promise I'll talk to you about everything when I take you to our spot in a while." He says immediately after breaking the kiss.

"Okay" I whisper.

"Also what you did wasn't okay. You really scared me" I say pulling him into my embrace again.

"I'm sorry tesoro"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

*NOT EDITED*

Rate /10

Triple update?

Insta ngl_imhott

Just thought this chapter would've been funny