Endgame

Fran's POV

TW.

Don't forget to leave comments about the chapter etc. I like reading comment and I just wanna know if I'm doing good tbh.

Also don't forget to go check out my new book🥰.

Happy reading :)

---------------

Its been two weeks.

Two weeks since the bitch raped him.

He's been so distant and cold lately. I understand why but it still hurts to see him this way.

He was actually always this way but never with me or his family. I'm worried about him.

"Hey sis" I hear Antonio's voice immediately snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Hey tony. What's up?"

"You look stressed. You good?" He asks

"I'm good just worried about your brother but I'm doing good. I just need to take my mind off of things for a bit"

"Glad you said that because I have just the thing."

"Shoot. Not literally but what did u want?" I say chuckling a bit at his smile.

"So I met this girl.." he begins

"Awww u have a crush tony that's so cute" I squeal

"Yeah yeah so here's the thing"

--------

I knock on the door to his office twice before he says I can come in.

"Hey" I say softly

He glares at me.

The fuck did I do now?

"Uhm you wanna go on a date with me?" I say a bit hesitantly.

"Later........like around five" I keep saying random shit about the date because he looks at me blankly.

"No. I don't wanna go on a fucking date with you. Go on your own." He mutters in a cold tone.

I'm so fucking done with him.

I'm about to speak when there is a knock at the door.

"Come in" he says and I cock and eyebrow at him.

"Weren't we having a conversation Dominic?" I asked getting pissed off.

Why the fuck am I always pissed off?

He completely ignores my presence and begins speaking to his men.

"What happened to the shipments?"

"Boss it-

"Dominic! Don't fucking ignore me."

"FRAN I DONT WANNA GO ON A FUCKING DATE WITH YOU OKAY? JUST LEAVE. ME. THE FUCK. ALONE" he snapped.

The men in the room flinched a bit from the harshness in his tone and stared at me wide eyed.

I sigh mentally cursing myself for putting myself in such a position yet again.

I get up from my seat and just walk out ignoring his pleas and meaningless apologies for snapping at me. I make my way up to our room and begin packing my bags.

After about an hour of packing my shit and moving to a room on a completely different floor from him I pick up my phone and check the time.

6:00pm