Trouble

Fran's POV

I don't know which outfit to choose.

I think I wanna go with extra sexy cause I have the need to feel a little extra sexy tonight.

So I go with extra sexy.

I toped it off with some neon orange heels and my bag to match silently thanking the lord I got my toes done.

Since I wanted light makeup I put on some mascara and some black lip liner and some clear lipgloss

I look at myself in the mirror and twirl a bit just for good measure and of course to make sure my tits look fucking amazing.

Yes I'm in love with my tits.

I grab my bag not forgetting to put my extra lipgloss in there and unplug my phone from the charger as I begin making my way downstairs.

---------------

The moment I step out of the elevator I'm met with the noise of rowdy and overexcited men.

I wonder what's going on?

Oh well. I don't give a fuck about that right now, it's opening night at my new club.

The sound of my heels clinking on the floor catches everyone's attention. The men in the room jaws drop and gasps are heard along with the incoherent whispers going around.

"Your club is opening tonight right?" I hear someone ask from behind me.

I turn to see Kingston Luca and yours truly sitting on the stairs. Kingston is standing to the left resting on the railing of the staircase with his arms crossed over his chest while Luca is to the right and has his hands in his pockets. Dominic just sits in the middle leaning back a bit on his elbows with his legs spread out.

I look down at his legs and he spreads it a little more causing my mind to go to places it most definitely shouldn't be going. I look back into to his eyes to see him staring at me intently.

Clearing my throat I respond to King "Yeah. It is, you guys can all come if you want to" I shrug.

"Sounds like fun right Dominic?" Luca says smirking at him.