Deprived 3

Fran's POV

"Dominic oh my god" I scream when he shoves three fingers into me without warning.

He's currently hovering over my body his silver chain dangling in between us.

That fucking chain.

He looks so hot right now. His face covered with my cum, sweat glistening his body, his dick and lower abdomen covered with cum from when I gave him head. Shit.

The thought of me giving me head gets me even wetter.

"Goddamn what are you thinking about baby." He says lowering his head to kiss my neck, biting and soothing the sting with his warm tongue that was just in me.

"I can feel your pussy throbbing. Tell me what your thinking of" he whispered against my skin.

"I'm thinking about when I s-suck that big dick of yours" I murmur barely able to

"Mhm cum on my fingers and I'll bury it inside you" he says lowly latching his warm tongue onto my nipple causing an immense amount of ecstasy to surge through me.

"Shit... right there right there!!" I moan loudly when he hits my g-spot constantly, bringing his thumb up to massage my clit.

I cum so hard on his fingers he takes out his hand and rubbing my clit furiously as my juices squirt everywhere. He looks up at me and grins proudly when my legs begin shaking from the pressure of that orgasm.

"Think you'll be able to take my cock baby." He questions.

Every bone in my body is screaming to say no. To tell him I can't take it. To tell him to stop. I know I'll be sore as fuck tomorrow but I don't care.

"Yes."

I barely finish speaking before he shoves himself inside me. Again.

"You're so big" I groan. He smirks. Fucking smirks

Fucker is proud of himself.

"Such a good girl" he praises I don't think I could possibly be more turned on right now.

"Take my cock like the perfect slut you are hmm?" He reaches his hand up to grab my throat applying enough pressure to make my pussy throb in excitement.

"Harder Sir. Please" I begged.

He pins my wrist above my head with one hand using the other to push my leg further into my chest picking up the pace.

He's full on pounding into my pussy relentlessly.

"Just like that baby...oh fuck. Don't stop Don't stop." I shout as he rolls his hips grinding into me causing him to go even deeper than he already is.

"DOMINIC...

"That's it tesoro scream my name. Louder"

"DOMINIC.... FUCK" I scream cumming all over his cock. He pulls out lapping up all my juices thrusting his tongue into me making my eyes roll to the back of my head. "I can eat you for hours" he mumbles against my pussy the vibrations of his deep voice sending shivers down my spine.

He thrust back into me chasing his own orgasm, throwing his head back with a loud groan and fuck does he look hot.

"Think you can cum again for me."

"I can't"

"Yes you can. My pretty little whore." He's words are enough encouragement to have me meeting his thrusts.

"Fuck.. Turn around" he commands.

I get on my hands and knees and he shoves himself back in nice and hard.

"I'm cumming" we say in unison.

His thrust become sloppier and he slows down coming down from his high.

We fall limb on the bed in a calm silence both trying to catch our breath.

"Goddamn" he says

"I don't think I can move" I tell cause it's his fault.

He smirks. "I love you so fucking much"

"I love you more" I lean over to kiss his plump lips.

The kiss becomes more fierce and I pull away from his horny ass.

"No. I'm sore" I glare at him.

"I know Amore. Sorry" he laughs placing a peck on my lips.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Uhm.😭

Rate the smut /10

Be honest with me tho how was it? I really try for you guys😭. Keep in mind this my first time ever writing it so😭.

Follow my book socials ngl_imhott on tiktok and instagram mwah💋

DONT FORGET TO VOTE BESTIEE ⭐️