Sunsets

Dominic's pov

"You good bro?" King laughs catching the attention of the other guys as they inspect my current appearance.

"I'm great. Just a little tired." I shrug

"I bet you are" He smirks "Luca look at his neck" Luca's gaze snaps to my neck and he lets out a loud laugh.

"No wonder he feels great" Chris snorts "she made sure of it" I watch as my dumbass brothers burst out laughing continuing their teasing.

Zoning out my eyes find her. Like they always do. She's so beautiful.

She's sitting by the pool with the other girls and Carl showing off that amazing body of hers covered with my marks. I internally smirk remembering our fun last night.

She laughs at something Layla said most likely teasing her about my marks as the blows her hair in her face. I smile at the way she's glaring at the wind for messing with her hair.

Suddenly I'm disturbed by a series of 'Awes' and I glare at the fuckers.

"Dommy boyy is in love"

"He's so whipped"

"Dommy boyyy and Fra-an sitting in a tree..." Chris sings effectively causing the other guys to join in as I bolt away from them. I hear quick footsteps behind me so I quicken my pace running out of the pool house trying to run past the pool to get to the main house

"Baby why are you running?" My gorgeous wife questions a small smile on her face.

"They're being dumb fucks agai-

I don't even finish my sentence before I feel someone hit me like a fucking bulldozer next thing I know I'm at the bottom of the pool. Still underwater I open my eyes and see Chris smiling at me sticking up his middle finger. I kick him in his stomach and he coughs but considering the fact that we're underwater he start choking on it making me smirk.

I get up from under the water taking calm breaths while I hear Chris cough taking in large gulps of air.

"C'mere baby" she calls me over and I swim towards her resting my arms on her thick thighs.

"Good?" I ask referring to how she told me she was a bit sore this morning.

"Good." She nods.

"I love you my sweet boy" she reassures and I lean up to kiss her before whispering "I love you more tesoro" against her lips.

I never thought I would ever find love. Not after what happened to me. I don't think she understands how much I've fallen for her. She give me reassurance at random moments knowing that I overthink sometimes and she's the same way.

I guess that makes us trauma buddies

That's sound weird as fuck.

She just waltzed into my life and consumed my whole being so quickly. I tried everything I could to make sure i didn't lose her. I fucked up sometimes and she stayed, she understood, she gave me my space, that's what I just couldn't comprehend at first. Because why? Why do all that just for me? Someone as disgusting as me?

She hates when I say that. She once told me that no matter what I've been through it doesn't change her love for me. She said she can't just fall out of love with someone just like that.

God. The feeling I felt when she told me she was in love with me for the first time.

It's cute that she thought I didn't say it first. Well she was technically unconscious at the time but that doesn't matter.

"What are you thinking about my love?" She asks running her hands through my hair and I sigh contently only now realizing that I was resting my head on her lap with my eyes closed.

"You." I answer honestly raising my eyes to catch her reaction.

"I'm so in love with you. You know that?" She smiles a bright smile and my heart does that fucking thing it always does around her.

"You're driving me crazy Amore" I smile back at her before yanking her and tossing her toward the deeper side of the pool.

"You got my fucking hair wet you asshole!" She scolds as I swim up to her.

"I could get something else wet to make up for it." I wink at her.

"Shut the fuck up you horny fucker." She laughs wrapping her arms and legs around my neck and waist.

"tu sei per me bella, non può forse andare meglio di così" I say softly looking into her eyes.

"You're it for me beautiful it cant possibly get better than this."

She leans down capturing my lips in her kissing me gently but the amount of emotion poured into it proves that it's no ordinary kiss.

Click
Click
Click
Click

"Make sure you're getting the sunset behind them Kayla" Layla whispers harshly and she breaks the kiss to smile at them laughing lightly.

I scowl put them annoyed that they interrupted our moment.

"Awww don't be that way Dommy boyyyy" they sing in unison and she throws her head back while she burst out laughing and I think I'm caught in a trance.

So fucking beautiful.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

*NOT EDITED*

Rate/10

Don't forget it go check out my new book🥰