Epilogue

Dominic's pov

One year later

"You needy little slut. You love when I fuck this pretty pussy of yours don't you?" I taunt.

No response.

She lets out a whimper as the strap of my belt collided with that gorgeous fucking ass of hers.

"Where's that attitude you had earlier on? Don't tell me cat caught your tongue now." I grin bring the belt back down on her ass again. She moans. Fucking moans.

God I love this woman.

- Flashback -

"Where the fuck is my shit?" My voice echoes throughout the house.

In the corner of my eyes I see the guards stand straighter probably sensing the anger laced in my tone.

"In your ass." My head snaps in the direction of that voice.

"Tesoro-

"Cut the shit Dominic." She interrupts. She's mad at me. Again.

She says I'm not giving her enough love and affection.

Nicolas is with his grandparents in Russia right now. So it's just us in our new home.

We'd been living in my parents old house and since they were never home due to the fact that my mother always had a life long dream to travel the world and my dad went wherever she was, the house was mostly vacant all the time.

But we wanted a new fresh start.

We even had a proper wedding. I proposed to her. Again. This time in our special place with the help of our one year old son who kicked me in the nuts cause I made momma cry but she assured him it was tears of joy after he pulled out my gun I didn't even realize he snatched.

I swear he's just like his mother.

Everything before that was great too. Our son insisted that I propose again but this time include him in my plans. So we brought him on a little date at our special spot and right when we were about to eat desert he took out the box for on one knee in-front of his momma and said "Mommy will you marry Daddy Again again." Making sure to emphasize on the amount of times we've gotten married. He even decided that he wanted to help plan the wedding. When I tried explaining to him that maybe he's a bit to young for that he went crying to his momma so well.......he helped plan the wedding.

"I love you. Come here." I open my arms for her and she reluctantly walked in to my hold.

"I love you too." She mumbles thought it was a bit muffled by my dress shirt.

"You're so busy with work if u didn't just reassure me that you loved me I would've fully believed that you forgot about me." She pouts the moment we break apart.

"Stop being dramatic we had a make out session on the couch five minutes ago like horny teenagers" I roll my eyes.

She glared at me causing me to sigh.

"Let me give u a kiss then." I lean down but it's not to kiss her. It's to grab onto my stomach after the blow to my gut I just received.

How the fuck is she so fucking strong?

"Stop being dramatic." She mocks walking away.

- Flashback over -

"Shit! That feels so good!" She screams as I increase my pace angling her leg higher.

Right now she's bent over my desk face down ass up. I know that putting her leg up on that desk gives me an angle that's hits deeper.

"Spank me" she groans.

I wrap her long hair around my fist pulling it back a bit.

The belt comes down on her now redden ass over and over not giving her a chance to recover from the last whip.

Her eyes roll to the back of her head as she pinches her hard nipples moaning loudly. Fuck.

"Jesus fuck. Do you know what you're doing to me right now?" I grunt releasing the belt from my hold bringing my hand around her skin waist and dipping them down between her thighs rubbing circles on her swollen clit.

She's a whimpering mess and I just know her clit is sensitive from the two orgasms I just gave her. After fingering her and eating her out it's bound to be extra sensitive.

"OH GODDD. IM GONNA CUM. FUCK IM CUMMING. HARD!" She screams. The sounds of her screams, moans and groans bouncing off the walls of my soundproof office.

After she cums I pull out of her feeling myself close already. We haven't been using a condom ever since she told me she was pregnant.

I start stroking my cock as she stands to her full height looking a bit taller cause of her heels. The sexy lace lingerie long forgotten and torn up which she wasn't to happy about but I promise to buy her as many as she wants.

"Fuck yeah! Just like that" I grunt through gritted teeth.

Glancing down at her I realize that she truly look so much more beautiful with a mouthful of my cock.

Suddenly she glared up at me. Making a tight fist around my cock sucking hard on my tips her teeth grazing it, she decides to add her tongue in the mix and I couldn't take it again.

I explode all over her face, on her tongue her gorgeous fucking tits my cum running down the valley of her breasts.

With my dick still in her hand she runs it along her swollen lips staring up at me innocently. That look in her eyes almost has me coming again.

I tuck a loc of hair behind her ear before I mutter.

"Such a good girl."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Just thought I'd give y'all one for the road❤️.

I'm so insanely happy about how far this book has come. I literally can't believe it. The fact that I'm literally not like I love with writing or like an author or anything I just wrote whatever came to mind and it's done so well. I honestly feel so proud.

I'm going to miss you guys and the funny comments😭. But we will meet again in my new book😩.

I personally feel like my new book is better than this one cause I'm more experienced so the roles of my characters and the writing on the whole is just so much better. In many ways *wink* if you know what I mean🥵.

Anyways thank you guys so much for reading my book😭❤️. I love y'all so much.

Bye bestiee❤️